Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Fe2O3

beer can holder ideas

3/4 of a coconut shell*, use a plumping c-clamp to attach to the handsle bar. It's got that whole Beach crusier thing going on AND with a small bottle you might beable to pack some ice in there too. * Lop the top off like they do for boat drinks :D
  2. Fe2O3

Another recycling project

Nice job...Needs 20#s of Ice and 24 beer bottles. :D
  3. Fe2O3

I beat the Blizzard......

Buck - I was up 'till 1 am last night shoveling. Evey 2 hrs or so. It was pretty light stuff last night.My am shift wasn't bad just where the city plw coivered the front of the drive. They said that on U.S. 20 Marango to Rockford there was a 6' drift accross the highyway ( mostly crop fields...
  4. Fe2O3

I beat the Blizzard......

Skip you are HARDCORE!!! I'm up in Lake Co. our roads are closed due to "Civil Emegancy" they said anyone caught driving will be ticketed.
  5. Fe2O3

FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN (ORDER TODAY!)

Re: FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN! I like the "Badge" size idea better than the Lic. Plate. Do charge enough so there's a bit od $$$ left over to help support the site. I'd have no problem with $10 for one. Then maybe the 2nd on an order maybe $5?
  6. Fe2O3

Enlighten me a little please!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. Fe2O3

Whats in your pocket?

I like Camillus Knives with the speed ast. This link is my daily it has the AUS-8 stainless blade: http://www.amazon.com/Camillus-19045-Se ... B001K2DRI4 This is an older knife, I've had mine for a few years know. When it came out it retailed at $75. So at today asking it's a great deal. AUS-8...
  8. Fe2O3

Saddle Recover Material

Very nice effort!!! That is the great thing about this site. I had that idea in my head, now I can see it in practical application.
  9. Fe2O3

Saddle Recover Material

Put a new blade in your razor knife and take a drive on trash day. :wink: You might be amazed by how many vinyl and leather chairs & sofas get tossed out. While you are dumpster diving, keep an eye out for leather coats & purses.
  10. Fe2O3

World Sport Redo

Maybe if it was yellow like the fork???
  11. Fe2O3

To buy or not to buy

Over the last 30 years we've had a joint acct. and we each have our own accts. and we've avoided most of the $$$ stress that many families have.
  12. Fe2O3

FELT QUICK BRICKS

You'd think the marketing dept. would understand people that like RETRO bikes like the old logo they way it was.
  13. Fe2O3

Chicago Bike Swap meet 2/26/2011

Did anyone attend this last year? http://www.activetrans.org/swap Good show? Worth the effort?
  14. Fe2O3

leather seat help

So how do the laces hold up to the friction of riding? Are they comfortable to sit on when you ride? How close to the edge are you bring any type of padding?
  15. Fe2O3

moutain bike conversion

socal_jack - Sounds pretty 8) 8) 8) Got a pic for us?
  16. Fe2O3

foot shifter

I think a simple peg just behind the shifter (on the frame) would make this evey fuctional. That would give the rider's heel a place to rest as the toes shift.
  17. Fe2O3

Cheap Park PCS-10 on ebay - 10 Available

Thanks! So, I just have to decided if #10 has $50 more value for me. :wink:
  18. Fe2O3

Cheap Park PCS-10 on ebay - 10 Available

I'm tring to understand the differance between the 9 & 10 models?
  19. Fe2O3

foot shifter

Or... Mount a motorcycle footshifter on the left side of the frame, lower down the frame extend a 1/2" steel rod for your heel to rest on - think foot pegs on a motorcycle. On the right pedal you mount a stapless toe clip. Now, you can keep pedal rotation and use your foot shifter.
  20. Fe2O3

Lucky 7 timeline

What is the timeline of the Luck 7 seat post? When did the manufactures stop using that design in favor of a straight seat posts? Also are there other design elements that changed about that time period. I'm interested in learning more about dating bicycles. I'm interested mostly in prewar...
Back