Cheap Park PCS-10 on ebay - 10 Available

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fe2O3 said:
I'm tring to understand the differance between the 9 & 10 models?

looks like its just the clamp bodies, the 10 has their "newest" clamp with the composite swivel body, the 9 looks like it has the older style "entry level" style clamp and a simpler swivel body. the 10 is probably easier to adjust, but likely works just as well as the 9. all ive got is a pcs-4 (now the pcs-4-1). i love it too.

Thanks!

So, I just have to decided if #10 has $50 more value for me. :wink:

ahhh man, your putting me in a bind here. I could either buy one of these stands that I have been wanting for a while or buy another bike i have been looking at. :?
Thanks for the post

Robert....you should be getting commission off of these things :mrgreen:

SimpleMan said:
Robert....you should be getting commission off of these things :mrgreen:

Hey Jeff! I'm just happy to connect everybody with a decent stand - I know how miserable I was till I got one. I threw that Western Flyer Super on there today and just spun each wheel around to where it was comfortable to work on and changed out the tires. My back feels better already.

Okay guys. I think someone purchased the bike I was looking at and I was free to purchase this stand. I also plan on using it as a storage stand for one of my bikes. Purchased for $138 and some change. 2 left at that price.

Back