Another recycling project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I picked up a jogging stroller that was missing the front wheel on trash day. I was going to get wood 1 X 3's to make it look like a wagon when I came across a plastic cement mixing tub, so I made this using those parts. Part of a windsurfer handle was used for the tongue for this 17lb trailer. The hitch connection is a piece of heavy rubber strapping with the clip from the original stroller. That allows the trailer to rotate sideways and up and down. I still need to smooth some rough edges and find a plug to cushion the end of the hitch so it doesn't scratch the seat stem.

27xqjbs.jpg

33u93cl.jpg

18d4cn.jpg

Yea, that's awesome!
if anyone else wants to do the same thing, go buy my 2- 16" Mags with Axle in the For Sale forum.
Not quite the same as a bump, but it's sorta close. I'll call it a cross-forum bump.

Everyone wants me to load it with ice and beer, and then just show up at their place!

I finished it and took it on a road trip, 5 miles shopping, could hardly tell it was back there. The brakes work also.

j5b2pd.jpg

Back