FELT QUICK BRICKS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just in case anyone is thinking about ordering the all black version of the Felt Quick Brick off of the Felt website...

The photo that is shown on their site is not what you will end up getting. What you will receive is the Quick Brick with the new logo design.

I ordered a pair from their site last week and this is what arrived yesterday.

feltqb1.jpg

feltqb2.jpg

Just wanted to give folks a heads up in case you thought you would get tires with the old logo like they have pictured on their site.

CCR said:
say it aint so :cry:

no biggie really unless you want them to match, i prefered the old logo though :roll:

I agree, the old logo had more of a 'classic' look compared to the modern 'race-y' look.

Oh well, I guess you can always buff the logos off.

CCR said:
say it aint so :cry:

no biggie really unless you want them to match, i prefered the old logo though :roll:
This is bad. I need the old logo for my next build. What are we gunna do!!! I think we should get together and tip over a car :x

i ordered a set of cream quick bricks on sunday,and in the message box when you check out, i told them to "please bring back the original logoed tires"! :( if your going to give them your money,might as well give them your customer feedback too.

texasbigjon said:
i ordered a set of cream quick bricks on sunday,and in the message box when you check out, i told them to "please bring back the original logoed tires"! :( if your going to give them your money,might as well give them your customer feedback too.
Yup, Good move!

took 3 months to get my cream ones

Found something out last night....the Quick Brick logo on the tire can be removed with Acetone and some elbow grease. :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
...the Quick Brick logo on the tire can be removed with Acetone and some elbow grease.

You'd think the marketing dept. would understand people that like RETRO bikes like the old logo they way it was.

good to know... but i think they look good on them.

Fe2O3 said:
Rat Rod said:
...the Quick Brick logo on the tire can be removed with Acetone and some elbow grease.

You'd think the marketing dept. would understand people that like RETRO bikes like the old logo they way it was.
thanks ratrod! now i can 'customize' my tires!
fe203: well.......maybe they were thinking 70s retro(you know....the gaudy,overdone,ugly stuff. think 70s show cars/motorcycles :lol: )...

Back