Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

anyone know old ccm models? got a sweet pair of 1945's

Some more good news is that the headbadge they used on those guys was used for years and years (into the 70's) so if you keep an eye out you'll probably be able to find one if your planning to do a restoration and they're missing them.
  2. M

anyone know old ccm models? got a sweet pair of 1945's

I'm 90% sure the model names are Roadster/Ladies Roadster. If you'd like a matching set of fenders and I think I still have the chainguard I could probably hook you up, I'm in AB but I'm heading to Victoria in a couple days so let me know.
  3. M

Wards Monark Silver King

Beautiful find! Not to hijack the thread could someone give me an idea on the value of the ladies version? There is one local-ish to me for $300 that had the rear fender drilled for a rope/wire skirt guard that I haven't pulled the trigger on so far.
  4. M

Grand Champion frame

The hooks are to hold a frame pump. Like so:
  5. M

My Stash!

The white rims and whitewall tires sure does look good!
  6. M

Genderchanged CCM

Is that a no-weld gender change? It doesn't look half bad!
  7. M

My friend has this 20" S.L.B. bike

I wonder if maybe BRC set up a shop a ferry ride over in Seattle?
  8. M

Chinese bike

Hmm neato! I've never seen one before. It seems like a really small engine, I'd be curious to hear your experiences with it as far as if it's worth the extra weight for the amount of help it gives once you've spent a bit more time with it.
  9. M

Can anybody name these bicycle frames ?

I believe that one is Bill and that other one Hank and Ron. I'm good at naming! 8)
  10. M

My doorbell rang last night

I -think- to oil it you remove the bell crank and pull the push-rod out and then drip in some oil.
  11. M

Neighbors back yard find!

Nice find, I think that chrome should clean up real nice!
  12. M

Cheapest Blinky Lights, who has 'em?

They wrap around like a rubber band and attach to a clear catch you can see it clearly in this picture.
  13. M

RRBBO7 HYPE UP THREAD!

My goal this year is to participate AND finish. Baby Steps.
  14. M

Cheapest Blinky Lights, who has 'em?

I got the knog knockoffs from dealextreme.com and I really like them. The battery lasted me almost an entire year. They also sell replacement batteries for really super cheap. set of 2 white @ $5 http://www.dealextreme.com/p/2-led-3-mo ... 2032-48295 set of 2 red @ $5...
  15. M

wrong gender find/Western Flyer

The seat sure looks nice!
  16. M

Early 80's khs sundancer 26in bmx cruiser

Yeah it's a beauty, I'm always tempted to pick up a pair of those glow in the dark grips when I see them.
  17. M

24" Kona Two-Four 2001 BMX

I'd been looking for a used 24" BMX for awhile with no luck and had just begun trying the local shops to see if they had or would order in a low end 24" for me when I got a response to a kijiji ad I'd ran from a local guy who had a Kona Two-Four he was willing to part with. For $125 delivered I...
  18. M

Hello from Alberta, Canada

Welcome, it's nice to see another Edmontonian and your certainly not alone in being over run with bikes! It's going to be a real chore to get the lawnmower out of the shed as it's currently buried under a half dozen bikes (that the garage ran out of room for).
  19. M

Path Racer - Early Euro style - Finished!

Re: Path Racer - Early Euro style The straightened out forks look awesome, great work!
  20. M

2 lightweights

At the local antique mall they have a mens Deere bike that is black with I think silver lettering, it has a similar reflector and seat as the one on yours the only information they had listed was the price which was over $200...it's been there forever.
Back