anyone know old ccm models? got a sweet pair of 1945's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So story goes my neighbors parents who were good friends with also told me year or so ago that they had these old bikes so I pursued it a bit but then forgot about it. A few weeks back she contacted me said they want to find him a good bike just to cruise around and ride the pathways around here. So I headed up to there place and we swapped a generic cruiser cantilever frame I put a 7 speed derrailer on for these two. I think there fringing awesome the story on the men's is it was in the basement of a house his parents bought in 53 once he turned 7-8 was old enough to ride it his parents took it to the lbs had new tires put on it and away he went he's had it ever since and he's prob late 50s early 60s and the ladies bike he found 35 years ago and bought it for his wife so they would have the pair. Both got 28 inch wheels with ccm hubs and are 1945. So that the story lol sorry for blabbering on but does anyone know the model names of them? I can't find info on them.

20120910_182418.jpg

20120910_182533.jpg

20120910_182448.jpg

Might be able to find some info on the vintage CCM website,there are a few catalogues posted. It's a bit tricky finding info on the CCM's.I just picked up a 1940 men's bike last week,it's in the fresh finds.Have fun with those cool bikes!
Here's a link to the '41 catalogue,don't think they changed up the models much then - http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20 ... Catalogue/

I've got a bunch of these beside my shed, really enjoyable to ride, you will enjoy them both look great

Back