Lowlife trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vesy2u3y.jpg

With those rear wheels you need to go bigger in the front now too...

I've got a old moped wheel as it goes ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news my little bucket seat is on it's way I'm going to cover it on somthing I don't know what yet but it's going to be good ;)
bymuhady.jpg

Should be getting my new wheels ready for paint tonight ;)

BOOM. It hit me nothing says rat more then fur dirty fur going to cover my seat in this
rysy5e9u.jpg
gota love ebay ;)

My axel set up
erusa2e7.jpg
8ynujupe.jpg

Going to get some kick ... camber ;D

Yeah it's only going to have 2 bolts holding the wheels on but it's not like I'm going to be going a lot of speed and it's only got to hold me and the frame about 100 kgs. I'll trust 2 m16 bolts to each wheel :)

pugyvymu.jpg

mu7ypymu.jpg
sorry about the bad pis should get some better ones soon :)

So this is my plan ......
ehusybys.jpg
and this is what it looks like now.
na5ezeje.jpg
aha7ezy6.jpg
u2abu7yb.jpg
a8enygeg.jpg
I'm going to make my axel tomorrow night and ones that's all don't I'll order my bearings for the wheels. My seat should be hear tomorrow can't wait to sit on it :D

We'll I got some bad news my seats not coming any time soon I phoned up the go later place I got it from and they don't have any more in stock even tho they took my money so it looks like it's going to be a long wait for that. But I should be good to start painting my wheels tomorrow as long as I get my hands on some more paint ;) I've got my fabric that I'm going to cover my seat wen it comes it looks like cow fur witch is cool and it was free witch is even better I'm thinking of dimple dieing my seat wen it comes and making like a seat belt out of a old belt not a 100% yet but I think it will look cool. Let me know what you think getting my frame cleaned up tonight I'll have some pics later ;)

Back