Lowlife trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dimple died cow hide seat with a seat belt?
This build is going places no other build has been before! (Cue the StarTrek music...)

Luke.
Thanks Luke.
A rat rod should be a extension of your self and it should show everyone what your about ;). I'm different lol. ;).

So you liking my plans ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a bummer about the seat, if it was paid by paypal ask for your money back? Unless you are in no hurry of course.
Yeah I know. I'm going to phone them today wen they open and see if they can send any one

What are you plans for paint then, what colour are you doing the wheels?
Right are you ready for this in going to have the inside one colour and the outside a different one. And have the over wheel the same colours but opposite lol

Yep, think I got that! Sounds good. This has turned into a bizarre build, but in a good way!
Ok lol I'll post some pis wen it's done it will look cool.

Yeah I was going to do it like rust and all that old stuff and I see a new program on tv called sin city motors and it changed my mined about what rat look is. There was a woman that sed that a rat look car is a extension of you and you can express how you feel and do what feels good. So I'm expressing my self on this build ;D

Ok good new I phoned the go kart place and I'm going there tomorrow to try some seats out and get one. So tomorrow I will have a seat :). Oh this is the colour of the wheels I'm doing it
a8ame3yg.jpg

Wheels wheels wheels wheels wheels ......................wheels!

2yregepe.jpg
before

azahy3yp.jpg

After
evy4y7er.jpg
a6e4esyt.jpg
not done yet going to get some more Paint tomorrow morning. Yellow maybe

Might see if I can get my hands on some pink ;D

I'm really happy with how the one wheel I started painted has come out I'm re thinking the the red I'm thinking more old school like cream on the baby blue I'm liking that a lot as it goes let me know what you think

1 red /blue

2 yellow /blue

3 cream / blue

The blue is on the back of the wheel
zatuzuga.jpg
so the over colour will be on the front ( the gray bit

Catching up on this build.
Love the mega MO FATTA MO BETTA wheels!!!!

Catching up on this build.
Love the mega MO FATTA MO BETTA wheels!!!!
Thanks kingfish254
It's going to get so much better this week wen I get my seat tomorrow it's going to start taking shape ;)

What do you think about my wheels colours ?

Back