Lowlife trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for it to be finished ;D
dutebu2u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news
I just finished my rear axel tonight.
Really happy with the out come. This is what I'm doing so you know I've got 3 inch bearings in my back wheel and I've made 2 inch axel and I'm going to put a bolt in the middle and bolt the rest on like this ......
bu9ugury.jpg
. This is what I've done .......
esu2eman.jpg

yte5uja2.jpg

ete9emym.jpg

py8ybaze.jpg

ujy5asa5.jpg

epy4e7es.jpg

That is one beefy axle!

Luke.
Yeah lol took me 2 hours to lath that. I only done it 2 inch and why wheel bearings are 3 inch so I'm going to have to do it again now but now I know the sizes I need I can crack on as soon as I get to work then I'll start welding :) then I can get the wheels on and have a push ride

Good new I got the frame welded up not finished yet but all I'll need it to put the forks in and I can go for a ride :)
8ubyjyme.jpg

ymymusa7.jpg

zuva4ura.jpg

Looking decent man!! Looks sturdy enough that it should be able to carry a load!!
Thank you.
Yeah I done the jump test I still need to finish off all the welding and grinding but it's going good. How's your little trike going ?

New plan .........
I'm not liking the little back wheels...... So......... I've added a bit of this
e2ahegep.jpg
with a twist of this
4u7y5u7y.jpg

And you got a Bonine winner ;)

So I'm going hellaflush
...... I got my old mo mo drift wheel out from under the bed.
The plan now is.......... Hope for the best....... Only joking.
I'm thinking about getting a small bucket seat like a go kart seat or make my own one.
I'm going to paint my new rims up soon should look good
Rust the frame that's it so far
Going to put some camber on the 16s ;)

Back