Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kamamakuza

bike rack

Excellent idea! Me likes! Other than pvc, I will made me one out of abs. abs just seem to be more durability.
  2. kamamakuza

seized neck/headset has my truss rods prisoner!

Have you tried propane torch? PB blaster penetrant and torch always works most of the times. Before do that, be sure to remove the badge first. You do not want to damage that. Don't catch yourself on fire, be safe and good luck!
  3. kamamakuza

Will it Re-Condition? Brooks Saddle

Woah! Well it is possible to restore it if you know what to do. What i would try is sand down the leather little bit to lessen the gaps where the cracks is but don't sand too much. Then apply and massage proofide very good into it and see how it turn out. Worth the try before get it total...
  4. kamamakuza

Museum Hall of Bicycles (lot pics!)

Last weekend, i and my family went to science museum in oklahoma city, ok. And i took almost all snapshots of the bicycles to share with you guys. Those bicycles are awesome especially the condition they are in. I don't know if they are originally or reproductions. Check out the pictures. :)
  5. kamamakuza

How do i get white grips clean?

try rit dye.
  6. kamamakuza

Skiptooth Coaster/Newer Hub

I didn't thought of that. How did it turn out on your? Does it pedaling just fine?
  7. kamamakuza

Skiptooth Coaster/Newer Hub

I have a western flyer and want to have the skiptooth sprocket/coaster setup. I have the skiptooth coaster cog and sprocket ready but no wheels. On bike world usa, i am gonna get this. The question is will i be able to put the skiptooth coaster cog on that wheel? If so, what will i need...
  8. kamamakuza

Gaskill's Hop Shop: "Josephine" Now with new pictures

Wacky! I loved the stance of it.
  9. kamamakuza

How about a restoration forum?

Like when a new year has come, old threads can be input into last year thread. Example: -2010 RRBBO -2009 RRBBO -2008 RRBBO Just a suggestions. ;)
  10. kamamakuza

How about a restoration forum?

That what "the other bike" thread is for. viewforum.php?f=10
  11. kamamakuza

Western Flyer Update

Nice recovery! Please do put the chain guard back on. :D
  12. kamamakuza

'79 Headhunter Stingray

Well done! I am sure it ride nicely. The head look creepy! :shock:
  13. kamamakuza

pre-war basement western flyer

My mistake, the hole is on left side of the handlebar. The serial number on my WF bike is HW13369 and the picture of the head badge below. So i guess it different then.
  14. kamamakuza

Daughters new rat/schwinn (soon to be pink)

Re: Daughters new rat/schwinn That should be in pink if that your daughter's! :lol: Nice ride btw! ;)
  15. kamamakuza

The heart attack (riding pics)

Re: The heart attack I like this one better because it's a clean design! :D
  16. kamamakuza

My WF bike is in pieces right now because i am cleaning it up. I found this picture in my wife's camera and it is the one. I also just notice the handlebar and stem are the same as yours. Take off the right grip, there should be a hole in the handlebar.
  17. kamamakuza

Nice find! Look like western flyer. I have the same frame, fender and sprocket. I will post up some pictures tomorrow as it's dark outside at the moment.
  18. kamamakuza

1936 Elgin Project - BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!

Re: 1936 Elgin Project The fork repair is so genius! I will keep eyes on this project. ;)
  19. kamamakuza

England Robin Hood

Re: I found a treasure! Oops! I thought i posted this in bike gallery..... :? Genom - Thanks! I will have to check the hub and see what stamped on it. deorman - I wondering too. Will also check that out and hopefully wasp's nest isn't in there. :lol: dangratsdan - Wow! That is exactly...
  20. kamamakuza

England Robin Hood

At my wife's father's land, i spotted a handlebar in a rv. So i went in and found a robin hood bike and everything was original on it. I have no idea what year and model it is (maybe 1967?). It is a girl bike and in wowie shape. Maybe i will detail it up and storage it somewhere to prevent...
Back