>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" Muscle FLY PAPER!!!!!

Peatbog said:
kingfish254 said:
Get yourself one of those bug zappers and place it about 12 feet away to attract the bugs away from your pretty yellow and black flypaper.

That's not a bad idea.

See, not all of my comments are stupid jokes. :p

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" Muscle Bike

Von Stans said:
If your worried about bugs take a fan point it at what ever you have painted and turn it on there will be jut enough wind to keep the bugs from coming near it....

This works except for the suicidal bugs that fly into the back of the fan and get flung into what you are painting even harder than they could've flown on their own.

yoothgeye said:
Von Stans said:
If your worried about bugs take a fan point it at what ever you have painted and turn it on there will be jut enough wind to keep the bugs from coming near it....

This works except for the suicidal bugs that fly into the back of the fan and get flung into what you are painting even harder than they could've flown on their own.

Painting in front of a fan is "Suicidal Painting" !!!!! :shock:

Nice work! I like the fender to frame pinstripes. Might have to borrow that idea for future builds.

Peatbog said:
Xcruiser said:
Im sorry for dispatching Kamikazee bugs to your location in an attempt to sabotage the competition.hehe

Ah, but you trained them well which was mighty impressive. The second bug even flipped me off when I was prying him out of the paint with a screwdriver, and he shouted out in a little squeaky bug voice, "26 inchers forever." I am not sure what that was all about. I was also especially impressed with the ant you had jump out of the tree onto the front fender!

I can see I may have to invoke the bunny in order to fend off this new threat.

Would that be a "BUGS" Bunny???????!!!!!

Looney_Tunes___Bugs_Bunny___WP_by_Sykonist.jpg

Ha!! Bugs_bunny!! Now thats funny. I have to tell the hulk that one. Peace

Maybe a large wooden badger would scare the bugs away :roll:

Man this bike just keeps looking better and better....But hey! I see the Groundhog has safely parachuted into your house, cut itself free, and switched your childs sock. Who knows what mayhem could be next...

Looks like it could have been straight from '68, but even cooler!!!

Man that's nice :!:REALLY NICE 8) 8)

I almost feel bad because you are putting yours together and I need to take mine apart :oops:

I built one for my Stingray that mounts up to the seat back. Had some weird struts laying around. Think they came off of some lawn equipment?
utf-8BSU1HMDAxNzItMjAxMjA1MjUtMTI1OC5qcGc.jpg

We recovered this seat with some fabric. would look awesome on your ride.
zillasride.jpg

Your bike looks amazing! Like it was made at the Kool Factory like that. 8)

Peatbog said:
Thanks for the compliments guys. I am glad you think it looks like a '68, kingfish, as I was trying for somewhat of a vintage type look.

I am going to have to get a wheelie bar going:

wb-06.jpg

I don't like the standard look though where the support bar mounts up on the sissy bar, like this:

aerobee_wheelie_bar.jpg

It looks too bolt-on instead of built-in. I'm going to mount my support braces below the axle methinks. I'm going for something more like this--excluding the fire.

179581.jpg

If you need inspiration for the wheely bar take a look at bikebulders PRO-stock swingbike

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=40498

OK, how about something like this layout? Attachment may be something of an issue.

whlebike.jpg

Back