>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >Bratz Eliminator 20" fender paint round 2, pg 12

Lookin' good,man :!: The stripe on the fender looks like it should be there.And that Bleche-White is the best.Been using it for years and am always amazed at what it will do for a tire :wink: Your bike is turning out nice :!:

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20"

NOW that bike has style.Got me thinking about picking one up if the right deal comes along.What were they thinking with that color/graphic design? Your paint job looks great.

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20"

There has been something missing from your build and I haven't been able to figure it out.

I know what it is now. You are missing the skills of your A-1 Illustrator!!!!!

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" Muscle Bike

Peatbog said:
I'll trade you a ride on this bike for a spin in the sidecar (even if I have to sit on top).

It's a deal, and FYI, your ladder bars can be functional. :wink:

You just made stock on this bike go up! Sweet paint job and stance. Hmmm need a speedo?!? Lol Get ta finishin'!! Peace

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" Muscle Bike: Parachute arrives!

I assumed that the person in the multicolor socks had just landed via the parachute. Must be part of her camoflauge.

Peatbog said:
"Peatbog," you might say, "It looks like what you have there is a military surplus parachute originally intended to slow the descent of airborne flares, whilst off in the lower right hand corner is a seven-year-old wearing various colored socks."

"Yep," I would answer.

dragchute.jpg

My middle name just might be Jake. All I need to do is find that shifter I want to use as a chute release.

If you can find a surplus RESERVE pilot chute, reserve is the important part, they are spring loaded. (military MC4 container) you could use that to launch your drag chute out of a fabric bag. use a shifter to pull the pin on the bag. Hardest part would be finding a pilot chute affordably ( I know that is a relative term) I would be more than happy to help you with all that, just seeing it made the wheels start turning in my head on how to make that work. :shock:

schertztx said:
If you can find a surplus RESERVE pilot chute, reserve is the important part, they are spring loaded. (military MC4 container) you could use that to launch your drag chute out of a fabric bag. use a shifter to pull the pin on the bag. Hardest part would be finding a pilot chute affordably ( I know that is a relative term) I would be more than happy to help you with all that, just seeing it made the wheels start turning in my head on how to make that work. :shock:

Just get one of those Snake-In-A-Can gags and use it to spring load your parachute.

Peatbog said:
Okay, yoothgeye, but who's bringing the bunny?

Funny you should ask, my daughter actually has a pet bunny... yes, really. :|

You going to spring load the chute? Please do.

packed parachute ready for launch... but wait!! Where are the wheelie bars to keep the front wheel somewhere near the ground? I'm liking the drag race contingency stickers too if you can find some that will fit. Most of them are kinda large.

Maybe you need a front wing mounted on the fender for some downforce to keep from poppin a wheelie.

I remember watching some skit about Weiner Dog Drag Racing and at the end, my buddy's kid said, "I wonder where they had the drag chute hidden?" :D

Parachutes and spring loaded nut cans????? What kinda shinnanagins is goin' on over here!!lol

Im off to the store for a squirting flower and hand buzzer for my rig!!

Xcruiser said:
Parachutes and spring loaded nut cans????? What kinda shinnanagins is goin' on over here!!lol

Im off to the store for a squirting flower and hand buzzer for my rig!!

Don't forget the whoopeee cushion for your saddle.

Peatbog said:
I actually have the wheelie bars in the works, mitchelangelo. I even had a kid's skateboard I was going to steal a truck and wheels off of. Then my youngest daughter swiped my skateboard. I might machine one big wheel and use it. Not sure what I am going to do with the stickers yet.

)Trust me now and believe me later my friend(, I spend a lot of time experimenting with wheelie bar wheels and the skate trucks slay a single wheel in the fun department. I was turning around in the street with a heavily loosened truck.
Go ahead, steal it back! :wink:

Latest posts

Back