>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": Parachute arrives! pg. 13

The single wheelie wheel will look awesome too! That is one sweet looking bike!!!

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" Muscle Bike

I think you should repaint the fender again, just for the fun of it!!! :mrgreen:

I think all of these bunnies are making you a little looney!

Looney_Tunes___Bugs_Bunny___WP_by_Sykonist.jpg

kingfish254 said:
I think you should repaint the fender again, just for the fun of it!!! :mrgreen:
HA!! I was one post away too today!

Here's some sad news, we are finding a new home for Daisy, my daughter is very sad, but she hasn't been taking good care of her. Here's the worst part, I took a photo of Daisy in her cage and 2 of me holding her for the local ad and now my eye is red and trying to close up... I'M ALLERGIC TO BUNNIES!!!! :(

Peatbog said:
Von Stans said:
I really love your colour combination..... Great work

Thanks. The yellow had me freaked out to start with so I had to cover some of it up!

JoKeR63 said:
Agreed, single wheel setups do look better.

I was all set on the skateboard truck set-up, but then my kid took possession of my donor skateboard, and then I was at a farm store buying some of those goofy tomato cage things since for some reason that now escapes me I planted 39 tomato plants, but anyway, I saw this cool red wheel that is just the right size and would look pretty good back there, so now I am thinking maybe I'll go the single wheel route and hopefully learn to write shorter sentences at the same time.

:lol: :lol: You crack me up.

Peatbog said:
Ouch! But what you gonna do if you need another bunny save?

I'm allergic to cats, but I have one of them, I can hold her and pet her, but I don't lay down for a nap with her. Limited interaction. Bunny saves are still in.

Check your local RC model shop again and see if they have a sheet of miscellaneous contingency decals for decorating large scale RC drag cars. You might find some that work, if they are not too small.
Great looking bike! I would be proud to ride it!

I have some "Felt" stickers that came with my creme Felt Thick Bricks.
PM me with your address and they are yours.

You sir are a master painter and striper!
Love the layout of the lines!!! Perfect.

OH MAN ..... That's Outstanding....
Way Cool designing matching up the black, and red points from frame to guard ....
And Excellent execution of said idea ....
Gotta say this bike is up there on my list .....

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" Muscle FLY PAPER!!!!!

Get yourself one of those bug zappers and place it about 12 feet away to attract the bugs away from your pretty yellow and black flypaper.

The pointy thing ROCKS :shock: And the way the lines flow into the reverse pointy thing on the seat stay is the stuff winners are made 8) 8) Bravo :!:

Man, all I can say is... WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT OVER THERE? LOOK!!!

*grabs bike and runs away, calls cell phone later to say I must've been seeing things*

Yoink!

I'm too impatient to paint like this! You sir have a gift!

I love this bike! My kids have got me buying old muscle bikes, but this is awesome. We have talked about redoing one of ours but never thought about a drag concept. Keep up the good work!!!

kingfish254 said:
You sir are a master painter and striper!
Love the layout of the lines!!! Perfect.

+1 Awesome paint skills. Layout is killer also. Very impressed here! 8)

If your worried about bugs take a fan point it at what ever you have painted and turn it on there will be jut enough wind to keep the bugs from coming near it....

Back