>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" Muscle Bike

WOW :shock: That fork is amazing :shock: :shock: I gotta get a welder.And some skills...

The shape of that front fork kinda reminds me of the double leaf springs that you see on the old horse buggy seats.
Someone needs to take a pair of those double leafs and make wicked springer fork out of them!!!!! :idea: :idea:

wagon-seat-springs-pony.jpg

Peatbog said:
Skills are overrated. 95% of the battle is just doing it!

Too true.

zebra.jpg

Man! All this Koolness AND a Zebra Launcher?!? Is this kind of like throwing a turtle shell in Mario Kart?

Bike looks great man. Very inspiring.

Problem solving at it's finest :!: Especially the part where you used the best "bunny save" I've seen so far..............and didn't need to 8)

Well, that's mighty darn impressive. Guess I don't have to worry about the extensive amount of cantilevering! :D

Wow... wow!

We'll be talking about this at the meeting. :wink:

Looks like when the bike is wheelie-ing on the bar the upcurved part of the sissy will be perfectly parallel with the ground... you are good.

Nice man...I saw a guy on a swing bike with a wheelie bar. Dude was pulling some crazy wheelies. That some really nice fab skills going on there. Good job!

Awesome progress today!!!
You have some cool toys (milling machine) and some cool bunny hopping girls.

But I have this.

Photo-0009.jpg

Peatbog said:
Man, I don't know anyone who has a Thing 1 and Thing 2...well, I do now.

I saw them at a yard sale last year and figured I might do a Dr. Suess build one day.

Sweeet!!!!!!
I would be afraid to pop a wheelie because I would be concentrating on not scratching the paint!!

Wheelie speed eh? Don't most of those speedometers read off the front wheel? :wink:

Peatbog said:
Oh, that could be a problem...

Okay, I got to know what non-wheelie speed is. Maybe wheelie launch speed. Man, this is getting way too complicated.

You've got so many speedometers, why not have one for the front wheel, one for wheelie bar wheel, and one for crank? Then you could have flat speed, and wheelie speed, all with a tachometer.

You could mount them on top of one another on the left upright of your handlebar, kind of like guages in shift pods on car's a-pillar.

Peatbog said:
Looks like I hit redline right at about 380 RPM. That's a pretty weak engine...

Your legs at 380rpm on that 20" bike, going 38mph... Must. See. Video. :shock:

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" new Wheelie Bar pg 22

Personally,I think tne black/white seat has a nice shape and will flow with the rest of the bike.It will also add some character to that area of the bike and tie it all together.Sweet bike 8) 8)

you gotta keep the wheelie bars! and will one of the "then this happened" daughters be riding the first wheelie? :wink: Man that is some sweet "fabricatshun" going on!!

:waiting on the first wheelie video :D

Nice work on the wheelie bar 8)

Back