>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" Muscle Bike

It just keeps getting better! Keep it up.

This build just gets better and better! There is so much that I like about this bike!

Watch out with that red headlight, people may think you are riding away from them when you're riding towards them.

Nice duct tape hammer too!

Man, I am almost ready to forfeit my build on account that your bike is an exceptional piece of awesome! Are you sure you and Mr. Peabody didn't just jump into the Way-Back Machine and pick that up? I am officially jealous. :mrgreen:

Do you know what kind of container you're using for the chute? Once you know maybe I can help with your release mech. design. I've worked with both chutes and release systems in the past.

Real cool bike so far!! :D The details keep getting better :wink:

Peatbog said:
This is the bike as it is now--as I contemplate the wheelie bar situation and remain perplexed as to how I will make a shifter open the drag chute.

You need one of these! :mrgreen:

bike-10-1.jpg

It is a closing pin, parachute containers are held closed by a pin and the pin is pulled via cable, or other means of "pulling the pin" Shifters move cable, attach a "pin" to the end and viola!

If you want this one just pm me your address. 8)

oh you gotta post a finished pic of riding this baby on that cRaZy awesome wheelie bar!!

Peatbog said:
This is the bike as it is now--as I contemplate the wheelie bar situation and remain perplexed as to how I will make a shifter open the drag chute.

27.jpg

Hopefully, my black and white seat shows up soon along with the speedometer.

HaHa.That's funny.You only have 2+ months to finish :lol:

ARE YOU WORKING ON THAT SHIRT IDEA?!? HOW ABOUT- YOU SEE A PIECE OF CRAP- I SEE A RAT ROD. C'MON!!

OK, trash talk is over, I'm officially a fan, WHY did I pick this year to build a 20" bike? Ugh. Maybe it's frame switch time.

I love that headbadge. I can easily see building an entire bike around that one little item.
WICKED!!!!

That is one terrific bike you built. I love watching all of the talent unfold on RRB. Awesome job. :mrgreen:

Whoa!!!! That is toooooooo cool!!!

Back