Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Albuquerque rentals?

I'm in Albuquerque for the next week and thought it would be great to have a bike to explore with. Tried Google but it's kind of hard to separate the wheat from the chaff. Any NM'ers with ideas on who might have a few bikes - preferably cruisers - available for rent?
  2. B

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

Yep, it's Bogie. It's from a site called Impossible Cool if you want to peruse and feel woefully uncool.
  3. B

"?RUNVS?" CHAINGED (almost normal) 2/9

:shock: . . . and somewhere Sigmund Freud slaps his forehead.
  4. B

Sturmey Archer questions

I picked up an older 3-speed on the cheap and it is missing the brake-side (left) axle nut. How much of a specialty item might this be? Orchard, LBS, Harris, RRB? Also, I'm wondering about oil for the little filler. Is Triflow or T9 good for this or is an all-purpose, old-school oil better?
  5. B

Felt Carhartt theme.

You're lucky that the snow only comes down in cm. Over here it comes down in inches! :wink: :D
  6. B

RatrodBikes.com sticker/decals

:D Agree it's the smile of the week.
  7. B

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

8. B

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

I mean, c'mon . . . hand in pocket even. To paraphrase Penn Jillette, kids you shouldn't try this . . . unless, of course, you want to look cool. :wink:
  9. B

New "scout" seat

I have heard Lexol recommended a lot. I have used it myself but on new leather so I haven't seen it bring a hide back from the dead. I like that Ace hardware carries it. I've also heard a couple of people recommend soaking it in motor oil. I haven't tried that but, I've gotta say, it sounds...
  10. B

Stretch VS. Chainsaw Build-Off!!

That's good planning . . . I've learned in this forum that the bike is always worth more when it comes with the rack. :wink:
  11. B

HOW TO BUILD A JIG

This is great! I'll be watching for updates (with maybe some select close-ups . . . pretty please).
  12. B

LAZY CRAIGSLIST ADS

Ouch! This has to be the most uncomfortable seat I've seen. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/1549638833.html
  13. B

BUILD -A-CRUISER

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.
  14. B

BUILD -A-CRUISER

Fun.
  15. B

Stretch VS. Chainsaw Build-Off!!

Before Pics: Chainy Stretch * Sorry, I can't build worth a dang so I have extra time to work on smack talk.
  16. B

Schwinn Racer problem

No, that's a loose-ball foul. :wink:
  17. B

New member from East Bay CALI

Hey, What's with all the Bay Area folks suddenly coming out of the woodwork? :D We need to get some rides and events going. Welcome. Boulder Creek (Santa Cruz mountains)
  18. B

$$$ Cadillac Fleetwood CVP $$$

Wow, nice! I think that hub has more moving parts than the entire bike I'm working on. :)
  19. B

KIA commercial

Saw this yesterday: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/bik/1541049259.html $650 and I still don't even know what one looks like? :?:
  20. B

LAZY CRAIGSLIST ADS

Not lazy but definitely a great title for this post: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/zip/1540930429.html
Back