$$$ Cadillac Fleetwood CVP $$$

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
This ain't no bling mobile!! This is stealth and cool at it's best, with a hint of nostalgia. Plenty of hill climbing power and top end speed in reserve. This thing traveled halfway around the world to get to me. Gonna guess 6000 miles or thereabouts. Let me know what you think!

Caddy1.jpg

Caddy2.jpg

Caddy3.jpg

Caddy4.jpg

Caddy5.jpg

My buddy has a one of these that I drool over when I visit. His is a brushed metal look though and its just a single speed coaster brake, really looks sharp. Yours and his are the only ones I have ever seen, are they rare?

Looks pretty cool Joe!

Needs a nice black Brooks B73, some black Quick Bricks and a black BMX stem. :wink:

I have no idea how it rides yet. It took forever to put together even though it came pretty much put together, LOL. Of course there were a few small bolts and clips missing and so I had to improvise. Now I am house bound with a migraine and feeling lousy. The formal review will have to wait until I feel a little better. Nothing new that it is about 24 degrees and windy out. :?

Joe

maddogrider said:
Nice lookin ride man, does it shift as good as they say?

Sorry to hear about you feeling bad.

I know that can't be fun to have to sit there and look at a new bike you can't ride yet.

I can see this thing being really sweet with a few modifications.

The question is...how deep do you want to get?

hope you feel better. looks like its worth a million. probably paid close to that for it too. :wink:

Wow, nice! I think that hub has more moving parts than the entire bike I'm working on. :)

I envy you. I would really like a Nuvinci for the Xtracycle as I heard they are a great hub for utility bikes. Costco had those about 2 years ago for $425 ( A steal) which is almost the cost of the hub now.

After you get done with your mods, it will definately be a Caddlic.

Back