"?RUNVS?" CHAINGED (almost normal) 2/9

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to change this bike for my wife. She doesn't like banana seats and apes (this is something you should find out before you get married). This is how it was for RRBBO4 viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18518 .Now it's been "normalized" (?) I found the rear rack and painted it to match the bike. The handle bars are 29" across. Seat is a Messenger, from GTCOMA. The only stem I had that fit the bars is from a Panasonic road bike. Let me know what ya think?..........I won't be riding it. :(

001-41.jpg

004-12.jpg

006-13.jpg

005-15.jpg

009-6.jpg

Sorry, but I like it WAY better now! 8)

Love it! I picked up a few of those road bike stems myself, they're cool looking and are actually similar to old track bike stems! -Adam

Hammond Eggz said:
OH, I like it too!.......I'm just, how can I say, on the LARGER size. I don't really fit on it, anymore. I'm happy with the way it looks.

Man that seat looks good with the roll and plete look and those are comfortable too for some reason. Build looks good. Did you bend the forks more? They look really curved.

Uncle Stretch said:
Man that seat looks good with the roll and plete look and those are comfortable too for some reason. Build looks good. Did you bend the forks more? They look really curved.
Just changed the seat, bars and added the rack. I think the overall lower profile makes the forks appear slightly more bent. That's it for those forks, there's only about 1/2" before they rub.

GTCOMA said:
That bike looks great set up like that!

...but I think that seat is a Persons, no messinger
:oops: :oops: You'r right!..........That seat is why we did the trade.

Bettleguise said:
Hot like yams. I think the stem goes well with that tank, looks fast. I'm wondering what that fork feels like to ride.

I agree i like the look of the nice new stem and how it fits in with the whole bike.

Part of my marriage nuptials included "I promise to ride what ever he gives me"

looks sleek and fast.

cman said:

looks sleek and fast.
:shock: . . . and somewhere Sigmund Freud slaps his forehead.

bebanovich said:
cman said:

looks sleek and fast.
:shock: . . . and somewhere Sigmund Freud slaps his forehead.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KOTA said:
Hammond Eggz said:
OH, I like it too!.......I'm just, how can I say, on the LARGER size. I don't really fit on it, anymore. I'm happy with the way it looks.

:lol: Oh, I see - I thought when you said YOU wouldn't be riding it, that you didn't like it!

now thats wicked cool1 i really likes the wy it looked in the build off, but im a sucker for fenders, chainguards and oe looking carriers, and the white tires set it off. clean, too. :mrgreen:

Back