Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. oddman

monarch springer forks

Here's one I did. Stay tuned to the bike builds for my latest. :D
  2. oddman

Bicycle Audio

I've been looking at this: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MobileCube for mobile audio. Not bike related but you could probably rig something up.
  3. oddman

Just a frame

Yeah. It kills me that someone spends so much time restoring a bike to original condition when the original condition wasn't all that interesting to begin with. I mean come on. Make it better than the original. That's what I say. What's going on here is so much more interesting, creative and...
  4. oddman

Schwinn chainguard screws?

Hey all. I recently got a chainguard to put on my 59 schwinn middleweight but don't know what the back bolt/screw size is. Anyone have an idea? I vaguely remember that they may be a weird size but I'm not sure.
  5. oddman

So-Cal Speed Shop Roadster!

Greatest shifter placement ever. I did a double take. Nicely done.
  6. oddman

Rat Trapped 8-8 `Update~

Nice. Red and black. Just my style :D
  7. oddman

have you ever built or seen a bike that was perfect?

Pashley Guv'nor http://www.pashley.co.uk/guvnor/ I've got this one pinned up in my office. Gorgeous bike. :D
  8. oddman

First Build: "59 Speedster...

Yeah that's nice! I really like the black rims. I was thinking of that but got to excited putting everything together to wait and paint them. Also don't really have a good spot to do it right. There's something about those red tires that I really like :D
  9. oddman

I have a set of electra handlebars that I pulled of another cruiser that I may try. I'm waiting on a new stem. The stem I have is 21.5 and the Monark forks take 22 which I didn't know. A lot of work to get those forks to fit. It's almost not worth it but it was love at first sight though. I just...
  10. oddman

Vintage bike prices are getting freaky

LOL! I have to remember that one.
  11. oddman

Thanks for all the positive comments. Waiting for some parts to come in but it should come together quickly after that. Still trying to find a decent red/black/chrome chainguard that will go with it.
  12. oddman

After finding this site and being inspired by what everyone is doing I decided to start my first build. I picked up a frame off of eBay after not finding what I wanted locally and not having access to a lot of good used parts. I turned out to be exactly what I wanted :D . A nice cantilever...
  13. oddman

Schwinn large Headbadge?

Yeah. I almost did the same thing before I thought to check here. Glad I did it seems like the older headbadge is hard to come by. Still looking.
  14. oddman

DANGER PLEASE READ ABOUT MONARCH SPRINGER FORK

Crap! I just bought these. I wasn't worried about making them fit but if they give out on me that's a different story. How do I check the weld (I'm a novice)? Do you think they are all poorly constructed?
  15. oddman

Schwinn large Headbadge?

Are the badges measured from the screw holes? Are they just called small and large or are they called something more specific that I can search for? Thanks guys :)
  16. oddman

Schwinn large Headbadge?

Where do you guys get your schwinn headbadges? I've looked around and can't seem to locate them. Ebay has some but they are around $30 :shock: That seems excessive to me. I need to get a large one (I think) for a 59 frame. Preferably in black and white or black and chrome.
  17. oddman

Just a little odd..

Greetings. Been checking the site out for a while and finally signed up. Been a biker all my life but never felt comfortable with the spandex crowd (no offense). Nice to see some bikers with an alternative point of view. My kinda people. Currently fell in love with a electra Amsterdam and kitted...
  18. oddman

26" red(rust clr) tire - what brand are they??

Yeah I just purchased these on eBay from a seller called "hulamula". Still waiting to get them but I think they'll be cool.
Back