Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rustycase

ID HELP PLEASE. Aero Flyer Skiptooth. todays score

Great looking bike! I think I might color sand it and blast it with clear after getting everything properly lubed. Then I'd get an old rack for it... Have fun! rc
  2. rustycase

24" Firestone - Tank art options??

Re: Firestone Special Cruiser 24" Nice cruiser! Should be loads of fun! rc
  3. rustycase

Hersey Motorbike...Saw the MOST AMAZING BIKE today!!!

Sounds like fun! Didja take a pic of it??? rc
  4. rustycase

Care to guess what this was

It was an artificial reef. rc
  5. rustycase

3 piece Crank Removal

Lol I just went through a battle with 5 or 6 of them. GET THE PARK TOOL!!! Best rc
  6. rustycase

My new 1950-something Hawthorne

Re: My new 1940 or 1950-something Hawthorne You have done nice work on a great old bike! rc
  7. rustycase

Anybody Collect DVDs/Movie Series?

MOF, I just bought 'the world's fastest indian' and 'horatios drive: americas first road trip' from amazon. Found a copy of butch cassidy and the sundance kid at the neighborhood thrift store a few days ago. It's got probs with the soundtrack, though. It's got the fun bicycle scene in it...
  8. rustycase

New on the block

I'm a banged up construction worker kinda working towards rehab. Doing my best to learn some new skills since I'll be unable to get back into construction again. I wish to learn precision welding. I have gotten here by way of Motoredbikes, Bentrideronline, and the Longevity Freeweldingforum...
Back