Anybody Collect DVDs/Movie Series?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well, I have a recent addiction. I'm collecting movies. Right now, i'm just collecting my favorites. I've got quite a bit right now.

I'm collecting all movies that Arnold Schwarzenenngerneger(sp) Starred in. Just won Collateral Damage.
Moving on to Chris Farley and then Keanu Reeves when im done with Arnie.

What is your favorite movie? Collecting anything specific?

I collect some movies and TV shows on DVD.

We have the complete seasons of the old original Mission Impossible

Most "Mr. Bean" shows.

Many early black and white horror movies, that all started with the old Universal Legacy Series

I have all thr movies James Dean made and a couple of TV specials he was on.

Steve McQueen movies are a favorite of mine.

My family really likes Tyler Perry productions especially the plays.

There is a list called the AFI top 100 American Films of All Time. At last count we had about 40 of those. We choose the ones that keep it more family friendly.

I seldom buy new stuff mostly favor old things.

There is a company that is rereleasing olf Flatt and Scruggs TV shows from the 50's and 60's so far we have picked up all of those.

Lastly, a top favorite of our's is anything with James Stewart.

So yes, we collect movies.

i have 700 dvd's and i have been getting searies here and there i have 4 complete series.....

One of my favorite movies is Smokey and the Bandit. I have a lot of movies with Richard Pryor and Bill Cosby.. Oh I just scored a complete season of Fat Albert.. nice...

I am an addict for the old hot rod movies...have Two Lane Blacktop..Hollywood Knights..The American Graffitti's..Also just found..and this will only be understood by the older guys..Ultraman...loved Ultraman !

i've been collecting movies for so long. a lot of my stuff is on VHS. i've been tryin' to replace all that stuff w/ DVD.
the stuff i mostly love is the classic horror and sci-fi stuff. no i take that back. i really love the classic film noir.
i dunno. i just love stuff that doesnt suck.

GO TEAM VENTURE!! haha best show ever

i have all seasons of The Shield, working on Sons of Anarchy, big Kurt Sutter fan

the adventures of Pete and Pete, oddball 80's action movies i grew up with
the wraith, maximun overdrive, robocop, hudson hawk, mad max (s), alien(s)
bunch of others.
as for arnie suggestions if you dont have them;
Conan the Barbarian
Total Recall
The Terminator
Terminator 2
Predator
Running Man
Commando

vanilla_gorilla said:
GO TEAM VENTURE!! haha best show ever

i have all seasons of The Shield, working on Sons of Anarchy, big Kurt Sutter fan

the adventures of Pete and Pete, oddball 80's action movies i grew up with
the wraith, maximun overdrive, robocop, hudson hawk, mad max (s), alien(s)
bunch of others.
as for arnie suggestions if you dont have them;
Conan the Barbarian
Total Recall
The Terminator
Terminator 2
Predator
Running Man
Commando

Just bought Conan on ebay, From korea...so the package is in korean, thankfully the movie isnt.
Total recall is waaaay up there on my list.
I have all 3 terminators
Predator, for whatever reason...I dont have yet
Running man and commando are also way up there.

Basically i'm getting all of his hard to find movies first.

True lies is a MUST HAVE.

Pete and Pete were awesome, my favorite is the "nightcralwers" episode.

I used to have a bunch of movies but we cleaned up a bit, I will always have a couple copies of The Jerk on DVD (and that's all i need !) though the TV version is actually longer than the movie versions and i can usually catch it on TV about every month. Other than that I'd like to get the "Corner Gas" seasons on DVD since you cant watch here anymore and it's over with.

yes of course true lies! and you need Predator like yesterday man get on that! haha
if you want real hard to find arnie movies go for red heat its his first role in a major movie
pete and pete was filmed a couple towns over from me in Cranford, NJ

MOF, I just bought 'the world's fastest indian' and 'horatios drive: americas first road trip' from amazon.
Found a copy of butch cassidy and the sundance kid at the neighborhood thrift store a few days ago. It's got probs with the soundtrack, though. It's got the fun bicycle scene in it...

I'd like a vhs of Treasure Island with Charleton Heston and Christian Bales, if anyone would like to swap.

If you have one in good shape I'll send a list of what I would swap for it...

Best
rc

^^^i liked the worlds fastest Indian.

I'm into a many types of movies. I'm going to get all the rocky movies; now that im older I see that they are more than just boxing movies. I like all the resident evil movies and zombie movies, dawn of the dead, 28 days/weeks later. All the terminator movies; I really like how the latest ones implemented things from all the older movies. Would it be right for me to post that like a lot of the jhonny depp movies? Edward scissor hands, blow and public enemies.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I have all the James Bond movies, all the Indiana Jones, all the Fast and Furious. I have started to collect World War II movies and series Band of Brothers and Pacific. Racing movies from the 60's like Le Mans,and Grand Prix, and any movie with a great car chase, Bullitt, Ronin, French Connection. I love gangster movies and Slapstick Comedy, really anything that will let me escape for a few hours.

Latest posts

Back