Interests / Collections

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no pics, but i have a small collection of hotwheels, a large collection of model cars, ertl farm toys, about 50 or so bicycles, some road signs, car emblems, hubcaps, old lincense plates, and some old car advertisements. I'll post pics as soon as I figgure out how.

krazi

my other vices

Besides old cars, I've been collecting old metal lunchboxes for about 20 years, and I'm also into old record albums relating to TV shows and comedy. Our house is a rambler built in the 1950s and I've really gotten into 50s furniture and accessories, which spilled over into my interest in getting an old Shasta travel trailer - see the BUSS 429 thread for a shot of the trailer and cars. So here are some pics from around the house:

DSCN2599sm.jpg

[IMGhttp://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w107/Nitcat/DSCN2598sm.jpg[/IMG]

DSCN2597sm.jpg

DSCN2479.jpg

DSCN2603sm.jpg

DSCN2601sm.jpg

DSCN2602sm.jpg

DSCN2600sm.jpg

Nitcat...
The jetson style 50's motif is outstanding !
The moderne cat wall hanging in the last pic
is F A N T A S T I C !!!!

Guitar player ?? Here in VT a lot of time is spent
playing guitar when you are snowed in :shock:

No, the tenor ukelele is my daughter's, a gift from a relative that she hasn't really gotten interested in yet, she plays the piano well tho

Yea, I'm loving the 50s look in the house. You can find those cats on ebay pretty regularly, do a search for "Sexton cats" they come three in a set, I combined a set with two others I found

Awesome stuff.

Even my wife glanced over and said "hey that's cool!"

Love the couch the most!!!! Very cool, or should I say Groovy?!! :lol:

Hey Nitcat,

Do you have a ??Havana Barbera?? (I think that's the correct spelling) tin box with Yoga Bear and the gang on the one side and the Flinestones on the other? I just picked it up today. It has a few dings but overall in good shape.

thats sweet stuff!!!! love lookin at other peoples stuff :wink: its
reassuring to know your not the only sick one outhere :p

some cool old monster mags and my custom coffin chair I built. The wife went to visit her mother a couple summers ago and I found some scrap wood in my garage rafters. Turned it into this :D Vinyl padding and a coffin handle from Tasmania :shock:
100_0863.jpg

100_0865.jpg
[/img]

i have a collection of about 300+ pez dispensers, that i'm thinking about putting on ebay, cause im tired of lugging them around. if anyone's interested, let me know, so i can hook you up.

no, but i do have some 10 year old burger king toys that you might be interested in.

dracula in the coffin, and wolfman in a box type thing. they're a little dirty from being packed away, but i think they'll wash ok. more of a patina.

I think I have those somewhere...they came with glow-in-the-dark stickers if I remember correctly...I honestly have so much stuff in boxes that I forget what I have!!!! ..that may be the first sign of a problem...

Latest posts

Back