Interests / Collections

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA! SWEET! I love that hoody is that a scwhinns sprocket? Im just as big haha You should of seen me on my haro before it got stolen that was funny.... U need 2 get a pic of him doing a wheelie on it haha.

I collect just about anything,mainly all kinds of funeral items(including two hearse's),horror flicks,cars and of course bikes.I have more photos of all of the stuff,but for now heres my 72' Cadillac Superior Endloader.
rightside.jpg

Also Mark-Hotwheels has made numerous hearses,most of wich are 66's,Ive got all.I can take some photos for ya,also Matchbox just released one aswell,a 63'.

-Kreep

Ahhh, geeez, now I want one! Thanks Kreep.
That's somne pretty cool stuff, creepy, but cool!

kenny p said:
Ahhh, geeez, now I want one! !

It scares me to imagine what YOU would do to a hearse...
:lol:

My Dad had a Hearse back in the 70's that he and a few racer buddies would use to haul their motocross bikes in to the races.
I never thought much of it, but boy-o-boy did the people stare as we rolled in. :lol:

My Dad used to Travell down from British Columbia,
when I was a Kid to Cordalaine Idaho ( I probably spelled that wrong )
...to pick up BRAND NEW Hearse's in the early 70's

He would travell down for the Car dealership that he was Lead
Painter / Body Man for.

My Mom and Dad where actually Married in Idaho.

As a Young kid I remember seeing them in The Driveway,

Very Cool Rides,
thanks for sharing them...I'm kinda partial to The Longroofs :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

all be it ,I'd much rather be at The Helm of a Hearse. :D :D :D
Kev.

Kev, Did they get married in Coeur d'Alene (CdA) or elsewhere? That is a beautiful part of Idaho unlike the desert here in the south.

A hearse would be great fun to drive. Everybody could pile in just like on the Munster's. Even better would to make a rolltop for the whole roof.

Easy Skywalker said:
Skoda & Locojoe, these are the only two phones I kept from a large collection of 60's/70's phones. I like them too much to get rid of.
(And they cost too much to buy back later :D )

Those are cool. I too have let some neat ones go before I decided to collect them. I don't go out in search of phones, just stumble accross them now and then.

I kinda like the 70s era phones.

Mickey phone I used to have. Guess I thought this was funny at the time...
mickey.jpg

Clothespin "n" said:
Cman,

Coeur d'Alene..that's it :mrgreen:

That part of Idaho is great! We've made two trips there to ride rails-to- trails.
The Trail of the Coeur D'Alenes and the Route of the Hiawatha. The latter we liked so well that we stopped to ride it a second time on our way to Vancouver Island.
P0004811.jpg

I havent ridden the Trail of Hiawatha yet but the tunnel on it is crazy long(1.7 mile long Taft Tunnel). Lots of lights are mandatory. Hope to get up there this summer for a ride. My wife sister lives up there.

cman said:
I havent ridden the Trail of Hiawatha yet but the tunnel on it is crazy long(1.7 mile long Taft Tunnel). Lots of lights are mandatory. Hope to get up there this summer for a ride. My wife sister lives up there.

Yeah almost 2 miles. One side is Idaho, the other Montanna. For our first trip their I bought a couple of real cheap head lights. They were a joke. Once deep inside the tunnel they didn't light up anything. It was total darkness. Scary! I remember my wife singing at the top of her lungs I guess hoping to scare off any varments and monsters. Took forever to get through because we had to stop every few feet as we had no sense of direction. Also due to it's length and a curve at the end there is no "light at the end of the tunnel" to follow. 2nd time we brought better and more lighting.

My wife and 70 yr old Dad atop the tunnel on our last trip.
P0004798.jpg

More photos here if interested...
http://locojoe.com/bikeblog/pages/hiawatha2002.html
http://locojoe.com/bikeblog/pages/hiawatha2005.html

sweeet i wanna go!!!! You need like one of them big ole flood lights duck tape it to ur handle bars. That would work like 1000 candlepower i think it said. I Would love 2 go in that tunnel.

Back