Interests / Collections

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whooaaa, Rickster, that's a huge collection of Hotwheels!

Markm, here's a mummy pic (got a few designertoys too):
206728095_de3b648b93.jpg

there ya go October!!! I want a '64 if they made 'em (miller meteor). The chrome trim has a MM in it ( my initials, 64 birth year)

Nope, I dont think so, Ill dbl check.. You would have better luck looking for like a diecast mint car, Like franklin mint.. They have a wider variety......

Yeah, But thats not hotwheels brand.. Im sure u could find Non hw hearse.......

Lotsa Hot Wheels !
I have a huge box of first generation ones form the
late 60's and early 70's but they are not in original
packaging. Corgi Toys and Matchbox cars too.....
Does this stuff have any collector appeal ?

DUDE! RAT IF THERE REDLINES WHOLEY SMOKES THEY CAN BE WORTH LIEK 50-100 DOLLARS A CAR DEPENDING ON THE MODEL AND CONDITION!! Sweet dude! Kenny, i love ur garage! all u need now is some babe posters and ur set. I had like 30 pin ups out of playboys on my walls. . . Dad didnt mind.. Mom didnt like to much .....

Wow!!!
Love your displays of hotwheels.

2007_0407hotwheelsstuff0001.jpg

2007_0407hotwheelsstuff0002.jpg

2007_0407hotwheelsstuff0003.jpg

We colloct Lots, lots, & lots of different stuff.
I also like to play horseshoes, Spoil my niece and making blankets.

HPIM4616.jpg

2006_1224Christmas0018.jpg

HPIM1399.jpg

Mrs.giggles, My mom made me a blue blanket JUST like that one. I love it so warm and soft haha Pretty colors.

primersfiner said:
i am an avid dart thrower, ill post some pics of my toys later

I've been none to throw a few darts from time to time. Haven't played in a couple of years though. What's your game? Cricket and the 01s are pretty common around here. I play both steel and soft tip. Steels my favorite.

Chainsaw said:
primersfiner said:

I've been none to throw a few darts from time to time. Haven't played in a couple of years though. What's your game? Cricket and the 01s are pretty common around here. I play both steel and soft tip. Steels my favorite.
its the same around here, i like soft tip myself because it dont take chunks out of your walls lol

primersfiner said:

i used to think i was decent at darts, til i watched a dart competition on ESPN, those dudes are crazy !!!! hittin tripple 20's 90% of the time and you can barley see the dart between the board and there hand !!!!

I played in a steel tournament once where everyone who played had to keep score for the other guys playing. No big deal except the score keeper had to stand between the boards the whole time. I looked like a pin cushion at the end of the day!

Them guys on espn are good but not as good as they should be at that level! Most of them, I've seen, can't handle the pressure and lose to themselves.

You guys are a bad influence on me! Now I've got the urge to build a pixie and cruise to the local pub to play darts! Curse you all! :mrgreen:

hahah jim, you would look funny as heck riding a pixie 2 the bar! that would be great. i would do it x]

ricksterr1221 said:
hahah jim, you would look funny as heck riding a pixie 2 the bar! that would be great. i would do it x]
Here ya go Ricky. This is Chainsaw on my rat pixie in the final heat of the FYDO challenge...Kelly
img0562kj3.jpg

Back