Interests / Collections

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A thread about this was over on that other forum. It was pretty cool to see what other kinds of stuff people were into / collected. I'll post some of my stuff, but have to stop at the tip of the iceberg so to speak.

NES.jpg

Original Nintendo Games

RecordBreakers-1.jpg

Hasbro Record Breakers - circa 1989 kind of a slot car. Kudos to anyone that knows what these are!

Pac.jpg

My Pac Man collection is being overrun by other 80's/ video game crap. Ernie's hair is short because I decided he needed a haircut when I was about two.

TOMY.jpg

Tomy Toys!!!

FPToys.jpg

Toys and Little Golden Books for my daughter. Bad things happen to electronic "beep beep beep beep" toys around here. I get hammer happy. These are cool, Tumble Time Tigger will Tumble right into the BBQ pit.

TKTextbooks.jpg

Some of my Grade School and Jr High textbooks. Mint condition Trapper Keeper.

LPs.jpg

Records. Children's and an eclectic mix of a bunch of other stuff.

This could go on and on, but I want to see what everybody else has, besides a lot of great bikes!

you wanna sell any of those nintendo games? i have a nes and a 64, i love old nintendos

Wow Skoda !
Do you remember Pee Wee's playhouse ?
Thats sort of what these great pictures remind me of.

I think I even see some Micro Machines ? :mrgreen:

Ive had about 20 motorcycles from HD's to scooters to
dirtbikes and squidthrusters but they are all gone except
for one.
I collect guitars too.......they are all cheepos but I like them
and play all the time. Sort of like my bike collection :lol:

Ive got a nice OG atari collection, got nes, snes too.
other than biking?
Art, photography, camping, Kustoms, music FIEND and fish keeping- 2 55g tanks with african cichlids.
I know theres lots more Im interested in, but theres too much to list...

I like Hawiiana stuff..
Tiki Figures
I used to collect old Lanterns..Lights and such.
I also have quite a few Old Pop Bottles and
Metal Tins..
I sold a lot when I sold my Heritage House..

Now it's Bikes.
I can't get enough of em...

I am a T-Shirt freak though....
and Vintage Jackets...

I may have some old Toys to sell..I'll look about.

also, I'm itching to spin a 45 on That Big Bird Record Player..
maybe some Ventures or .... Dale :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nice collection Bro,
Kev.

Skoda, not only do I remember Record Breakers, I still have one or two floating around! I believe they are of the purple one in the picture. We use to race them at the bar I managed. We built a track and would run them trhu all kinds of crap! Jello was my favorite, them little cars would go berserk spinning in it!

Very cool collection!

Our kitchen / dining room has a lot of 50's/60's Kitsch in it, old Pyrex colored dishes, ugly bakelite orange phone, clock, luchboxes.

My mother in law goes nuts trying to make me pull out my gold-speckled countertops and refininsh the floors, yank the wall oven. Can't understand why I like it that way.

I love old phones!

I am the kollectorofkrap!
if I see it and like it I get it (within budget)
I have about 15 high quality antique asian watercolors
I collect religious art also from WW2 and earlier
I collect tattoos but most of you have noticed that
I have also over 3000 cds
slowly I am trying to turn our house into an asian decor/retro with period correct furniture
someday I want to collect dollar bills a few million would be nice :)

oh yea I tend to collect lots of dust and bicycle scraps!

Skoda, not only do I remember Record Breakers, I still have one or two floating around! I believe they are of the purple one in the picture. We use to race them at the bar I managed. We built a track and would run them trhu all kinds of crap! Jello was my favorite, them little cars would go berserk spinning in it!
Try putting a 9 volt battery in one!

Monster stuff and guitars. I have more monster stuff, alot, packed in boxes...Heres some:
100_0807.jpg

100_0810.jpg

100_0812.jpg

100_0811.jpg

100_0809.jpg
[/img]

Markm said:
Monster stuff and guitars. I have more monster stuff, alot, packed in boxes...Heres some:

WHOA Do00oD !!

That is some kool stuff !!

Do you read Fangoria ? :lol:
Ha ha ha...twisted !!
:mrgreen:

I actually have boxes of Fango and the old Famous Monsters Of Filmland mags...I used to go to the weekend of horrors...the hellraiser hat in the one pic is signed by Doug Bradley ( Pinhead) My friend hand drew it. I have a tuxedo jacket thats signed by a bunch of horror folks, Sam Raimi, Bruce Campbell, Linnea Quigly,and more...

Hot Wheels, Playboys, and Schwinns!!!

Well heres my collections...

Hotwheels!! these frames are on my walls, me and dad collected for awhile now we dont but i got a few thousand cars..

DSCF0852.jpg

DSCF0853.jpg

DSCF0854.jpg

DSCF0855.jpg

DSCF0856.jpg

DSCF0857.jpg

DSCF0858.jpg

DSCF0859.jpg

DSCF0860.jpg

DSCF0861.jpg

DSCF0862.jpg

DSCF0863.jpg

DSCF0864.jpg

DSCF0865.jpg

I GOT MORE THAN THIS!! All the shoe boxes are full, those are only my closet and the hall closet, Mom and dads closet got boxes full too, Plus theres some under dads bed

Heres my little playboy collection
DSCF0851.jpg

The bikes!!
DSCF0696.jpg

Markm said:
wow rick....got a hearse in there??? I've been lookin for one...

yeah, me too... a 73' miller meteor 3-way... you wouldnt happen to have one you would trade me for one of my bikes?

Back