Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. fritzschantz

Louver punch and pinstripe water slides

Does anyone have advice on where to buy water slide pinstripe decals? I'd like to add them to the Lil' Rat. Also, I'd love to cut some forward leaning louvers in this chain guard. Where does one go to either get it done or buy a louver punch? Thanks!
  2. fritzschantz

Pulsing when coasting fast downhill

I usually ride on flat trails, so I never really get going very fast. This abnormally awesome weekend here in MD, I went out for a road cruise, and got the Super 32 up to a good clip going down a hill. I noticed that the back wheel seemed to be pulsing a little. I suspect that the brass...
  3. fritzschantz

Help with crank noise

Hey, can anyone offer any suggestions as to the nature of the sound in my bike that seems to eminate from the bottom bracket? Starts after riding a couple miles. Gets progressively worse, and I can start to feel it in the left pedal. Here is the video: http://youtu.be/qgLkiGQuSWI I have...
  4. fritzschantz

Beach Assault Vehicle

I'm finishing up this build that went on hold last year. I'm going to sell it to finance the Mongoose Beast Beach Assault Vehicle I hope to do in my first buildoff. I had started it as a 2 wheel companion to the Warrior: But now this Beach Assault Vehicle is taking over my necktop, and I...
  5. fritzschantz

Husky Bicycles

Hey All, I was looking for a 20 tooth sprocket for my Genesis Super 32. I ended up ordering from http://www.huskybicycles.com/. They are out of Texas, and focus on workplace bikes, but also do recreational. I just thought I'd pass them along to y'all because they seem like a great parts...
  6. fritzschantz

SuperRat 32

New Genesis Super 32 picked off craigslist cheap. It is a aluminum frame cruiser with 32" wheels. Dissassembled, painted frame satin black, wheels red, painted on whitewalls. LOVING the look of this now! Still working on fenders, and looking for some ape hangers. Fiberglass gas...
  7. fritzschantz

Bigass Rat

Genesis Super 32 rat conversion in the works. When I took out the crank in disassembly for paint, there were a LOT of aluminum shavings in the bottom bracket... nice chinese/walmart assembly. Tank will be added later. Want to do whitewalls. Will have to paint them with rubber paint. Don't...
  8. fritzschantz

Hydro drive?

Has anyone thought about hydro drive? I was thinking that frame tubes could be used as fluid transport from the pedal pump to the motor, which could be a hub motor... No chain management issues...maybe cool lever drive motor instead of pedals...
  9. fritzschantz

Bigass Cruiser, Fallston, Maryland

I'm currently in Maryland, but from Madison WI, where I did a lot of re-cycling in Sun Prairie. I have been a hack recumbent builder for many years, but after too much exposure to RRB on facebook, I found myself buying this genesis 32 on craigslist. It is the 32" wheel bike sold at walmart. I...
Back