Bigass Cruiser, Fallston, Maryland

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently in Maryland, but from Madison WI, where I did a lot of re-cycling in Sun Prairie. I have been a hack recumbent builder for many years, but after too much exposure to RRB on facebook, I found myself buying this genesis 32 on craigslist. It is the 32" wheel bike sold at walmart. I have rebranded it the Bigass Cruiser. When the weather warms up I am going to do a skinny FG tank that will have a lockable hatch for storage.
bigassbike.jpg

This is my latest recumbent build - first one I ever built from plans, the AtomicZombie Warrior:
IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

You guys would appreciate that the front knobbies have been switched out with flame treads - way cooler...

I have a Super32 as well.I switched to a 20T rear sprocket,huge difference in the ride.I originally switched to a 22T but its too low.Have fun.

Is that a 16 tooth stock sprocket on the super 32? I was thinking how awesome it would be to have a divinci hub on that bike.. I'll look in the parts bin to see if I have a 20 - that thing did kill me on hills. I got it mostly for cruising flat bike paths anyway.

fritzschantz said:
Is that a 16 tooth stock sprocket on the super 32? I was thinking how awesome it would be to have a divinci hub on that bike.. I'll look in the parts bin to see if I have a 20 - that thing did kill me on hills. I got it mostly for cruising flat bike paths anyway.
Yep,Its a 16T,too tall a gear for me.

Back