SoCal Speedster **New Stem*** 5/25/11

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SoCal Speedster **on hold*** 5/19/11

I had to post a pic of the little guy
7lbs 3oz
21"
Next rat rod tricycle owner
2a4tnag.jpg

EXCELLENT! CONGRATULATIONS!
All the best to you and your new family -

Kool man! I'm surprised he's not wearing a RRB's onesy yet? :D Once you get done with the build off bike you have to build a sidecar for him!

Congrats to you and your family!
Mike

congratulations on the new family addition! :D i like the spin on the way you spelled his name. 8)

congratulations to you and the mrs! cute little fella! enjoy every minute you can, i know you've heard it before, but soon you will see just how fast the best of your life is.

Congratulations on becoming a dad.

Best wishes to you and yours.

Cheers Jonnie

Skipton said:
Right On! you do great work :mrgreen:

Don't let "Mom" see that post, you'll never here the end of how YOU didn't do ANY Work..
Being the father of three, and at each of their births you and I know that's not true though....Unless he's talking about your build it rocks....

Congratulations, There's nothing cooler than raising your kids...

Congrats to you and the misses! I like how your spelling "Heuston" it is pronounced like Houston?

Really digging on the build also!

thanks for the kind words guys. Little man is home and doing good. I have had a couple min here and there to get a few things done but nothing worth posting. I did get a new stem, its a gt piston stem. I figured since its suposed to be a piston it would fit the theme well. Its in rough shape(like most of the parts I like to buy, but I need to sand it down real good and paint it white to match.
9lantl.jpg

aebocz.jpg

Back