SoCal Speedster **New Stem*** 5/25/11

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SoCal Speedster Stick a fork in it 5/16/11

those mattress style seats are my favorite for rat bikes and very comfy. I've built a couple bikes with them. And ya, they are heavy.

That fork is the best custom part so par in this build off. Hopefully its a reflection of how awesome the bike will be! Also be careful when you crank down those top nuts. We don't want any scratches!!! :wink:

Double Nickle said:
That fork is the best custom part so par in this build off. Hopefully its a reflection of how awesome the bike will be! Also be careful when you crank down those top nuts. We don't want any scratches!!! :wink:

AGGREED!.......Don't worry about the scratches. The SALT will hide them. : 8)

Would it be fighting words if I said I wanted to re-make this fork exactly like you did and put it on one of my bikes? :wink:

You got me all pumped up now!!! But I promise, you get the credit for the idea!

Re: SoCal Speedster **on hold*** 5/19/11

Well, I was working on my tank tonight when my wife went in to labour. Im at the hospital right now waiting for the little guy to come out. Hopefully I can get back to work on the bike in a couple of weeks.

thanks,

Jason

skillsthebarber said:
Well, I was working on my tank tonight when my wife went in to labour. Im at the hospital right now waiting for the little guy to come out. Hopefully I can get back to work on the bike in a couple of weeks.

thanks,

Jason
Good luck bro,
tell little man I said hello!

Build was coming along great. The So Cal Kid strikes again, er, for the first time! Congratz!!

Congrats man! I wish you all the best with your boy. Don't worry about the build for awhile. Your boy is more important trust me. There's a lot of time before the deadline.

slick said:
Congrats man! I wish you all the best with your boy. Don't worry about the build for awhile. Your boy is more important trust me. There's a lot of time before the deadline.

Don't listen to Slick. Your boy is gonna need something to learn to ride on. It might as well be a RRB build-off Socal Super-Cruiser!! :lol:

Congrats, dude! Little boys are the best... mine's 18 months right now and already riding on a little trike! Oh, love the build too! :)

Back