Mofo / MoFaux 8/1 They're Done!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mofo

kingfish254 said:
Yeah, and I forgot that you already had MOFO under your seat.

You have my blessing to use MO FAUX as much as you MO FAUX like to, because I know whatever you build will be a bad .........(SHUT YOUR MOUTH).......but I'm talkin' bout MO FAUX!!! .......(THEN WE CAN DIG IT). :mrgreen:

Ha,ha,ha...sho nuf!

kingfish254 said:

You have my blessing to use MO FAUX as much as you MO FAUX like to, because I know whatever you build will be a bad .........(SHUT YOUR MOUTH).......but I'm talkin' bout MO FAUX!!! .......(THEN WE CAN DIG IT). :mrgreen:

Great stuff! Nice one Kingfish! MO FAUX is a cool name!

It's going to look great fordsnake! Keep up the great work :)

char said:
kingfish254 said:

Great stuff! Nice one Kingfish! MO FAUX is a cool name!

It's going to look great fordsnake! Keep up the great work :)

Thanks guys for the encouragement...well, I took Mofo out on its maiden voyage today, no problems to report! I love having that adjustable saddle…it made the ride much more enjoyable for my long legs. I guess I’m now in that 99% of it being done, here are some new pics.
e5193975.jpg
d5eaed09.jpg
e6738da0.jpg

I just have a few tweaks left…the biggest thing missing is the head badge! I’ve added a temporary mock up badge, until the correct one arrives.

Re: Mofo: Update 6/13

Wow man, what a great bike! Soooo nice. I don't know whether to throw in the towel or seriously step up my game. I think I'll just keep building. Nice work. :mrgreen:

Ape Stanger said:
Next year I'm just going to PM kingfish for name ideas before I start :lol:

That may be the best idea I've heard today :!: :lol:

Ape Stanger said:
Wow man, what a great bike! Soooo nice. I don't know whether to throw in the towel or seriously step up my game. I think I'll just keep building. Nice work. :mrgreen:
Build, build, build...don't stop! I'm working on another one thanks to Kingfish giving me a name.

Circa Cycles said:
Ape Stanger said:
Next year I'm just going to PM kingfish for name ideas before I start :lol:

That may be the best idea I've heard today :!: :lol:

For some people the creative light never burns out :D

mitchelangelo said:
man that is a SWEET ride! Awesome job

mitchelangelo said:
man that is a SWEET ride! Awesome job

MplsCoaster said:
That's one sweet bike! I like the graphics, stance and details.
So cool I had to make sure you had a pic on this page :D

Critter1 said:
Yowza!!! 99% club! Your bike is absolutely a head turning work of art!!

Ahh shucks...you guys are too kind :oops:

Peatbog said:
Man, that is slick. Pretty cool how the handle bars frames the headlight too.

Yeah, I love vintage parts...those handle bars, sprocket and rat trap pedals were designed for Velodrome racing and are between 1900 -1910...over a hundred years old and still looking good!

Man oh man, that is FAUX REAL one bad MO FAUX!!!!
The bar has been raised!!! See you at the finish line!!!!
With all of your cool parts, you should look at the Parts List request I have on the BO7 Discussion thread and post your list.
BRAVO !!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Aw man!! How many votes do we get?!? You just gave me a blueprint for my next build. Thanks!!! I love it!! Peace

By the way . You have the best avatar! The day he passed tears welled in my eyes. Fred G. Forever Baby!! That will be my next build! Thanks again!!

Jake Sensi said:
By the way . You have the best avatar! The day he passed tears welled in my eyes. Fred G. Forever Baby!! That will be my next build! Thanks again!!

Fred G is my hero. All of my freinds joke around and call me Fred when I make a good deal.

I've used this for my avatar before.

Sanford-Dummy.jpg

kingfish254 said:
Man oh man, that is FAUX REAL one bad MO FAUX!!!!
The bar has been raised!!! See you at the finish line!!!!
With all of your cool parts, you should look at the Parts List request I have on the BO7 Discussion thread and post your list.
BRAVO !!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thanks my man...I just posted it.

Back