How many bikes do you own?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
npence said:
outskirtscustoms said:
That bluebird is gorgeous. If you don't like attention don't ride that bike. :mrgreen:
It is to much fun to ride to let it sit in the garage as a piece of art.

I bet.

asian bicycle collection
26032009417.jpg

Like 15, but most of them are musclebikes. Just started on balloon ratrods. Ran out of room in the garage so I had to overflow into the basement! I still have room to and I am always looking for more.

i dont know, honey, how many shoes do you have? sorry, thats my usuall answer when i hear that question. :mrgreen:

I'm outa control. Went from building bikes I wanted to buying everything and flipping them. Sold 4 bought 4 this weekend. Grossed $150 for my effort. If I averaged $50 a bike I have 5k in the back yard killing the grass. Maybe more if gas hits $5 a gallon....

10.jpg

S5003186.jpg

Not all complete but maybe some day so lets see, 17.

1994 Murray Monterey
1986 Murray Monterey
1996 Murray Santa Cruz
Spaceliner frame, chaingurd and non springer fork.
Spaceliner Klunker
1975 Raliegh Twenty Folder
1965 Schwinn Mens
1965 & 1968 Stingray
Three ladies Schwinn frames
Vertical X2
X-Games Motobike that just needs an original rear wheel some day if I ever sell anything I have.
Western Flyer from one of the last years of them.
A Tyler and a girls 24' Hawthorne or Rollfast which I am thinking it is a rollfast becuase it has what I can tell through the thick spray paint on the dropout of a circle just like circle R on a chainguard of another members recent pink Rollfast find.

Seven that are ridable, and about seven projects...man, I need a garage!

1960's Firestone 500
1962 Columbia Firebolt
1969 Columbia Longboy
RX-5 Columbia
1965 Schwinn Sting-Ray (project)
1974 Schwinn frame (build-off bike)
1969 Raleigh Fireball
Junky Diamondback MTN bike

That's all... until this weekend, them more comes :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I always hover in the 20-25 range. I have a few in most categories and from early '20s to 1971.. early motobike, prewar ballooners, prewar lightweights, postwar balloons, middleweights, lightweights, muscle bikes. They all have their own charm!

update: I had 19, and had gotten down to 12. Now I'm at 14.

Only two currently aren't rideable, but are very close to completion, as they were only recently partially torn down for mods.

once I finish my BO7 bike I'll be at 15. ugh.

Latest posts

Back