How many bikes do you own?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sinner4 said:
I'm outa control. Went from building bikes I wanted to buying everything and flipping them. Sold 4 bought 4 this weekend. Grossed $150 for my effort. If I averaged $50 a bike I have 5k in the back yard killing the grass. Maybe more if gas hits $5 a gallon....

10.jpg

S5003186.jpg

sounds like what im becomming, id have alot more if i wasnt only 17 and had a job/myown place.. :lol:
parrents dont like my bikes or the hobby they dont understand.. :x

had like 15 at one point 'some frames too..
i dont even know now, some stuff at one place others else where.. maybe like up to 20 frames now?
18 complete i think maybe more i dont know..

getting a chopper tonight if they will let me drag another keeper home <x__x>

I just went and counted, if my count is accurate, 82. Now, that's only counting frames, which I consider potential bikes, as I could get any of them ridable in a few days or a week. Ridable with a tune up ? Probably 30ish. Ridable now ? 14. May need air. Mostly I ride four or five.

I need a shed, the ridable ones and the old ones and the better of the potential bikes are taking up all my sheltered space. I suppose they always will. Shtuff expands to fill the space available, as my Mom used to say. :lol:

Well I am slowly whittling down the stash of bikes. I am down to 8 bikes, My lowrider, my mountain bike, my fiance's Schwinn Hollywood, two flip bikes I just picked up today, and 3 frames waiting to be built. Still buying though so I'm sure it will go up again.

I think I am at 35-40 , 21 in the garage, two at work, rest in the backyard. I was on my way home from work yesterday and did the unforgivable, passed on a free bike, girls JC higgins 3 speed ( english style) it was rough, Lord forgive me!!!

jackdaw said:
I just went and counted, if my count is accurate, 82. Now, that's only counting frames, which I consider potential bikes, as I could get any of them ridable in a few days or a week. Ridable with a tune up ? Probably 30ish. Ridable now ? 14. May need air. Mostly I ride four or five.

I need a shed, the ridable ones and the old ones and the better of the potential bikes are taking up all my sheltered space. I suppose they always will. Shtuff expands to fill the space available, as my Mom used to say. :lol:

Update: 83, 15 ridable. Just got a sweet little BMX, all rattle canned fire engine red, chain and all!

Never counted.most likely in the area of 75-100.Now I'm at the point that I have to sell one to buy one....I don't like it.
-Kreep-

I only have 3 bikes.
Kenny
img_2483.jpg

img_2505.jpg

img_2535.jpg

About a month ago I did a count, 31 bikes stashed in the shed, the garage, the attic, at work...... The sad part was that only 2 were safe riders, made me realize I'm never going to get all these projects done, but it gave me some drive to get the collection under control, now the rider number is up to 5, rider number 6 is a week or so away from being done, another 5 have found new owners, 5 more will soon be advertised to find new owners, and I don't feel so overwhelmed any more, so all in all inventory day was successful

MulhollandBikes&co said:
iven said:
got this last night..
5F45H15J13L53Md3N9c78719a558e82ae1422.jpg

its pretty ratty, but it worth $30 ? :lol:
Ouch! that chain looks like it took some damage :X For thirty? It looks like it's gonna take about $100 (More or less) to restorate that thing =\ I'll do it for fifty! haha XD

You's High.. :lol:
it may cost $50 to get it completly restored..
Apes gonna cost the most :p
maybe $100 if i put disc brakes on it, in which case i would sell the wheels :idea:

its gonna have a Banna/sissy some apes 'maybe disc brakes'
maybe ill do a fancy lace pattern or large gauge spokes, maybe ill get mags XD

Latest posts

Back