BUILD OFF #6 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry guys, but we're stil at 97. :?

97 Build-off topics + 1 Build-off Rules thread + 1 Build-off discussion thread + 1 Build-off throphy thread = 100 topics.

Check the light blue number (above the announcements on the right, between 'mark topics read' and the 'pagenumbering')
viewforum.php?f=55

Only three to go to hit that magic number! 8)

Well, we'd better finish...
otherwise people wil blame us for being too much on-line typing words instead of being in-garage building bikes...
:oops: :lol: :wink:

Nah, part of my job is being on-line most of the time... And when duty calls, it just has to wait, ...for I check all of the build-off updates first... :mrgreen:

HotRodJen said:
the gears are grinding in my head to enter i have ideas ... and bikes but the bikes i have i have plans for restoring kinda .. but one i might be able to sacrifice for it :)
The fork I sent you was to be pinstriped, not to be put on your build...right? :?

Hahaha :lol: :lol: :wink:

Having only watched the last two build offs, before entering this one, I'm surprised at how many bikes are already in final paint or even rolling already!

Geeze! it's like a speed build.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For me, I think I'll need the entire runway of time to finish.

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Having only watched the last two build offs, before entering this one, I'm surprised at how many bikes are already in final paint or even rolling already!

Geeze! it's like a speed build.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For me, I think I'll need the entire runway of time to finish.

I was thinking the same thing and what are they going to do with the rest of their time? I don't have a bunch of fancy parts, so I'm just modifying all the crappy stuff I have to put on the bike, its going to take all the build time, plus I'm only able to work an hour or two every other night usually not until after 10 or 11pm. Last night as I was grinding, cutting, and welding around midnight I kept expecting the police to come and tell me to shut it down for the night.

Stop the presses!!!! not only am I working on getting a new member to join , but also a new entrant in the buildoff I may have to help ......my wife :shock: :shock: in the build off but she will be joining as soon as I can get her to stop moving long enough to disassemble her bike and post an intro 8)

Back