American Flyer 26"-last update6/15 FIRST RIDE EVER(since'08)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: American Flyer 26"-last update 4/26

Yeah, those should work. Just make sure you keep them tight or you will strip them. My nephew has a pair on his BMX bike. He is 10 and is about half your size yet, he has already striped out one crank arm.

That thing is looking sweet! Nice job, Dingo!

Nice looking bike! Where can I find this chestnut hollow? Do they sell parts?

that bike is sweet dude.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

you can still drop the forks some.......set a nickle on the tire and lower it till it touches(thats all the space you need for tire expansion.......ask karfer about shooting rocks with your tires :wink: )

okay...........i just noticed this but your chainring is on the left(thought it was flipped by the camera but noticed the lettering on the tires is the right way) are you working on a left side drive(or just mocking up and put the crank in to look)?

sensor said:
okay...........i just noticed this but your chainring is on the left(thought it was flipped by the camera but noticed the lettering on the tires is the right way) are you working on a left side drive(or just mocking up and put the crank in to look)?
Yeah, i noted i was just mocking it

its the right way now :D

Is that lettering just painted on the tires? If it is couldn't you just sand it off?

Back