Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Tour de Fat San Diego -- Sept. 26 2015

Anyone else heading for New Belgium's TdF this weekend?
  2. B

San Diego Tour de Fat -- Sat., Sept. 27

Bringing my wife and son, and a couple friends are meeting us there. I'll keep an eye out for you in that usual spot!
  3. B

Hey rydr! Going good. How about you? Bummer that you might not make it. I'm thinking of bringing my GoPro for the parade, so I'll post a link to the video. It'll be exactly like you're there. Definitely bringing the beer bike. Gotta do a little tune-up to it tonight to get it ready.
  4. B

This is always a great time. Anyone else going? https://www.facebook.com/events/1430339390550949/
  5. B

Tour de Fat San Diego Saturday Sept 28th

Another great time at the SD TdF. Lots more people this year for sure. The food trucks were a bummer, though. My wife stood in line for a while, but it was going to be an hour wait for a burger, so we just ended up with some fries. One of the truck workers told her there were a thousand more...
  6. B

I'll be there with my wife and son, and these three: rydr1, keep an eye out for me; I have something for you.
  7. B

I'll be there, along with my wife and son. rydr1, I think I still owe you lunch from last year!
  8. B

Tour de Fat San Diego 9/29/12

Hey rydr1; I'm coming from Temecula. Not too far. Should take me about an hour to get down there.
  9. B

Tour de Fat San Diego 9/29/12

Nice rides, guys. I've been looking forward to this for a year; bummed I missed the L.A. event this time. But I'll be in S.D. with Cappy:
  10. B

TDF San Diego 10/1/11 Who's in!!!!!

Lot of great shots in there; thanks for posting. The Tour was a blast; anybody else hitting the LA event on the 8th? I'll be there with my brother, fartknocker: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16048&start=0
  11. B

Re: TDF San Diego 9/17/11 Who's in!!!!! Hey Kevin, Not this Sat.; you have a couple more weeks. It's Oct. 1. The bike parade starts at 11am, but I'd get there earlier in order to register. And it's at Golden Hill Park, which is the south end of Balboa Park...
  12. B

Re: TDF San Diego 9/17/11 Who's in!!!!! Sweet; I don't think I'd miss tikiharl's burrito, and I'll keep an eye out for the Phreaks shirts. I'll be riding Cappy (looks a little different than here; has black fenders and new bars with tap handle grips):
  13. B

Re: TDF San Diego 9/17/11 Who's in!!!!! My wife and I will be there; also staying in the gaslamp dist., I think. Haven't booked our room yet though. Also gonna try to hit the L.A. TdF on the following weekend... Post a shot of your bike so we know who to keep an eye out for!
  14. B

Tour de Fat 2011

L.A. was kind of a small turnout, too, but it was their first one. It was a total blast, though. Can't wait for this year. I might hit up S.D. and L.A. this time, since I'm in the middle of both.
  15. B

Back from the dead! Brat's Down and dirty lowrider.

Re: I V-Dub thee.......The Brat Rod chubby lover That thing is cool. Just posting here so I can keep an eye on it....
  16. B

GarageBicycleBuilder Lisbon Portugal! Cadillac painted!

Re: Humble garage bicycle builder- Lisbon! Now with the Blogue!* Really nice work. I especially like that Mantis. Looks like it would be fun to ride.
  17. B

Cappy.

Thanks wyliek! Yeah, it does look a lot nicer in person. With the clear lacquer coat, in full sunshine, it looks really nice. I'm gonna try to get some daylight shots of it this weekend, if it doesn't rain. I have a black basket laying around that was on my rust bike originally, so I'll...
  18. B

Cappy.

hah! Yep, the "collecting" was definitely the best part of this project. The rest was just time-consuming and painful...
  19. B

This might be big...

Whoah, that thing's pretty cool! I hope you're OK after your spill. On a bike that big, maybe you should bring along a parachute? :D
  20. B

Cappy.

Re: Cappy. Finished-ish. Updates! I do have updates... I've been meaning to post for a while; I pulled an all-nighter on Oct. 22, the night before New Belgium's Tour de Fat in Los Angeles. I was able to get almost all the caps glued to the frame at that time, and I put most of it back together...
Back