San Diego Tour de Fat -- Sat., Sept. 27

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is it going, Blackwell? I had plans to make it out there, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get out there this year. Are you taking your famous beer bike? Lots of people like that bike.

Hey rydr! Going good. How about you?
Bummer that you might not make it. I'm thinking of bringing my GoPro for the parade, so I'll post a link to the video. It'll be exactly like you're there.
Definitely bringing the beer bike. Gotta do a little tune-up to it tonight to get it ready.

I had plans to bring my felt MP with the child carrier in the back and have my daughter with me this time. I still have a 50% chance that I make it out there. Are you bringing your son or friends with you this year? Its cool to have a bigger crowd. If I make it, I'll be at the same spot as the past 2 years, if all else fails, I'll have to wait till you upload the video.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Bringing my wife and son, and a couple friends are meeting us there. I'll keep an eye out for you in that usual spot!

Back