Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. brucebruce

My Garage with some toys!

Would you adopt me?
  2. brucebruce

Late Night Texas Burrito

Id say its more of a 20/20 paint job. Definatly the coolest ride a 12 yo could ask for. i think im going to copy your build here sir
  3. brucebruce

1930's Colson

Id say its almost perfect as is. where are you going for industrial design? Ive been looking for a school close to get into
  4. brucebruce

Snowplow rat

I demand a video of this bad boy in action
  5. brucebruce

Scraper Bikes Slideshow

its on rick :mrgreen:
  6. brucebruce

Massacre and his best mate... (still unnamed)

those frames are so cool. who makes em?
  7. brucebruce

new pics of my ratrod now compleate

super cool, im looking for one of those springers
  8. brucebruce

Daily Rider Project

are you running an air suspension on the front?? super cool looking
  9. brucebruce

1968 Schwinn(must see!!!)UPDATES 11/29

Re: 1968 Schwinn(must see!!!) wow, i forgot how awesome that 2 of a kind schwin was
  10. brucebruce

SUV aka WinterFixie

how much would it be to ship one of your bikes to texas? every time you post one it just out does the last.. Super Cool
  11. brucebruce

Winter Bike

Im thinking something along these lines :mrgreen:
  12. brucebruce

Anybody good with Car Audio?

No head unit other than Alpine will ever be in my car. clarity and quality is just unmatched. their component speakers do get a little pricey. 100 a set or so. Memphis is what im using in my bronco (no roof) due to life time warranty; actually covers when I get rain in them, they also run...
  13. brucebruce

this place is rat-tacular!

Wow, you have some of the coolest "toys" ive ever seen
  14. brucebruce

Ever ridden an Excersise Bike to work?

Looks like a fun way to hurt yourself. wanna get rid of the sprocket? :mrgreen:
  15. brucebruce

Raffle Rod

I WANT THAT SEAT!! reminds me of a pair of pants i used to have back in highschool. veryvery cool bike
  16. brucebruce

Two of my Air Ride Bicycles

Humm.. my uncle drives a semi, guess ive gotta hit him up. are you just useing the fire extinguisher as the "solenoid"
  17. brucebruce

Two of my Air Ride Bicycles

I want to do that SOOO bad. Could i ask a website where you got those cylinders??
  18. brucebruce

I just have to show this one off,,,,,it was only $7

ill give ya 21. triple your investment very nice
  19. brucebruce

But its not my birthday yet

^^ Yes, very nice.. You guys think its worth trying to "restore" it just make it ride able (not necessarily safe)
  20. brucebruce

But its not my birthday yet

So, My birthday is in 18 days. But when I came home today i just found this lovely little surprise setting in the driveway Head badge says goodyear. its a skiptooth.. and wow, im in love. never thought id own something like this (any other info you guys know about it would be awesome) Very...
Back