Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

PARTS, PARTS & more PARTS

Hi will you be selling the chain gaurd?
  2. B

4th of July

We will be in the DUNCANVILLE parade riding with the following : vintage bmx 1980 MONGOOSE 1986 GT MACH 1 ?? REDLINE our daughters will riding 1971 schwinn lil chick 1973 schwinn fairlady :lol:
  3. B

4th of July

HEY ..is anyone going to be in a 4th of July parade? If so what you riding?
  4. B

Just snagged a load of Muscle Bike Parts & Bikes

Wow you hit the mother load...GOOD JOB!!
  5. B

tires

What kind of tires where on a 1980 mongoose motomag?Also where can I buy them..thanks
  6. B

Lets give thanks

I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to all the rat riders out there.
  7. B

Sloppy 2nds

interseted in the Elgin badge.
  8. B

1950'S MONARK ROCKET

Cool... it does have the plate.I will take pic tomorrow and post will you be to read it..thanks
  9. B

Cool Rat Rod Bike picture I found online

That is cool... would make an awesome Tshirt.
  10. B

1950'S MONARK ROCKET

Yes I agree on the colors they are great together. Also he told me its original except the rear rack and seat. thanks I love it
  11. B

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

I went ape!!
  12. B

Brown bikes anyone!?

Here is my recent brown build (WOODY)
  13. B

Before & After Pics

HERE IS MY BEFORE AND AFTER
  14. B

1950'S MONARK ROCKET

I got this on a trade...loving these balloon tires [img][[img]
  15. B

theres no place like rrb

I agree this is the best site!!1. I was looking at other bike forums and this feels and looks more update and friendly. I also noticed some of these members are also on that other site. But again this place is the BOMB!! JUST SAYING :lol:
  16. B

monark rocket color

Wow I really like the color dark burgandy/brown look on your bike. I guess it depends on how long its been weathered. I looked on the bottom of the bike tube and it does look a little dark redish. thanks for info ... :lol:
  17. B

monark rocket color

Hi I'm trying to figure out what color is this. It apears to be like a brown color but then it looks kinda orange.Previous owner tells me it is the original color but has been clear coated. Previous owner did not have the original rack or seat. Can someone tell me what was the original color on...
  18. B

1985 murray pro style

19. B

1985 murray pro style

What can you tell about this Murray. I know it does not compare to the TOP name freestyle bikes. But still vintage and looks cool
  20. B

texas ratrodbikes location list

I live in DALLAS
Back