PARTS, PARTS & more PARTS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I usually don't buy whole bikes , But I buy a lot of Parts..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8)

This IS Interesting....

THATS ALL ..for NOw :shock: :arrow: :idea: :lol: :lol:

The telephone dial rear hub looks like a Schwinn New World freewheel. They were lightweight bikes and a freewheel with handbrakes was an option. If you see a stamping on the rim that says Superior in script, then it would confirm my suspicions.

Hi will you be selling the chain gaurd?
I was thinkin' of making a clock out of it, If I do sell it I'll let you know [ as soon as They tell me how to PM w/ this new format

The telephone dial rear hub looks like a Schwinn New World freewheel. They were lightweight bikes and a freewheel with handbrakes was an option. If you see a stamping on the rim that says Superior in script, then it would confirm my suspicions.
I have not found a Superior Script yet, and there seems to be no side rim scape marks. Could this be fixed??. The axle spins but the sprocket is frozen to the hub. I'm currently soaking it with PB Blaster.

Yes the hub says Schwinn in script . did they make a fixed hub ?

Back