Sloppy 2nds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some fellow Rat Riders gave me some coordinates to a pick that they had just found. I took my Dad, Mom, and Girlfriend and they were all digging. This place was packed and very easy to miss stuff. Im sure I missed stuff. Heres our haul...

Im sure theres a use for one troll grip
IMG_1768.jpg

my mom found all of these
ScreenShot2012-11-19at85524PM.png

IMG_1761.jpg

ScreenShot2012-11-19at85537PM.png

These are all just boxes but I think they will display well
IMG_1772.jpg

Some weird Motorcycle cap? NOS mounting hard way for a wald chain guard, a leather Schwinn seat bag, and the new seat for my shop bench
IMG_1773.jpg

I got a set of Carlisles and my Dad got a pair of rat rod wheels
IMG_1776.jpg

my Dad got some new bars. We each got an AS springer. Mine locks and a box of NOS parts for them. 3 Sets of truss rods. NOS Schwinn truss brackets.
ScreenShot2012-11-19at85440PM.png

That's a great haul! Let me know if you want to sell any of the headbadges, I'd be interested in the one for the Spitfire. You all did a super job finding those easy to miss parts.

Mystery Frame. This frame needs a little repair on the bridges but its sweet either way.
IMG_1779.jpg

I figured this plate was appropriate. and my Dad couldnt pass up this Greyhound
IMG_1780.jpg

My Dad is into old clothing and work wear. These are just odd
ScreenShot2012-11-19at92437PM.png

Very Old Harley dealership shirt
ScreenShot2012-11-19at92426PM.png

70's Harley Buckles and patch
ScreenShot2012-11-19at92449PM.png

Some cool old Stickers, mud flaps, buckles, troll grip, AS seat clamp
ScreenShot2012-11-19at92503PM.png

so cool. i dunno what else to say.
i want to say what do ya want for this or that item, but i'm scared :shock:
dang it i'll do it anyhow if'n youde part w/ the H-D belt buckle w/ the allen bolt look what mite ya want?

El Duderino said:
Bri-in-RI said:
Id totally rock that pink Zero Nine hat straight brim 80s style! 8)
I am clueless on this hat. Do you know what it is?

Well besides for being one of my grail old school BMX bikes Zero Nine was a cheesy 80s metal band from Finland. Im guessing the hat is from the band and not the bike company but who knows since the bike co was known for there use of flashy colors.

rusty513 said:
WOW!!!!!!! We did miss some cool stuff, good haul Zach. There was so much stuff in that garage.

I know there was so much I missed too. I realized when i got home im missing some bars from my springer. im sure they are in there somewhere.

Nice haul. That "mystery frame" looks like a prewar Schwinn to me.

Back