Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 12gaugesage

You've got mail!

Wicked cool build, well done. Cant pin that one down to one category.
  2. 12gaugesage

Retro Rocket

Props for doing something different, and starting with an unlikely base bike. I dig the smart bomb camera light idea.
  3. 12gaugesage

Hard Rock Life

Tires came in yesterday, got them mounted, headset and BB installed. Bars are mid school Kore Strictly D DH bars, color matched to the frame with the Krylon brushed metallic oiled bronze paint I got for $2 on clearance at Walmart. Fork is a Dyno Moto glide triple clamp Ive been sitting on...
  4. 12gaugesage

Hard Rock Life

Well, Im really more of a MTBer, only done a few "kustom" builds, all of them had a good dose of mountain in them. This one will be no exception. I got a couple mid 2k's Spesh Hard Rock frames on the cheap from my LBS. I had been wanting to build up a budget MTB for my little brother and one...
  5. 12gaugesage

Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA - Believe it or Not -TRADED!

Re: Fugsley - 6/1 Free Concert Fun with Fugsley!! In my avatar is a Hanebrink ET '93 or so. Its cool, and no I dint pay 3k for it, nowhere near that actually. Kind of a tank, way long wheelbase, non standard brakes/rotors make things difficult, but yeah its kind of cool too. I love the...
  6. 12gaugesage

Re: Fugsley - 6/1 Free Concert Fun with Fugsley!!
  7. 12gaugesage

T-34 Mentor

Cool idea, I love planes myself, havent gone beyond RC though. As for the bike, I didnt even know 32" existed yet. I know a guy on MTBR has been pushing for this wheel size for a while. I did a search about this bike after finding this thread, and found another MTBR thread about this very...
  8. 12gaugesage

Re: Fugsley - 6/1 Free Concert Fun with Fugsley!! That is seriously sick, its a dahon with grande cojones. Love it, great job. I so want to try something like this.
  9. 12gaugesage

Stolen-Update 7/6/2012

Re: Stolen-Update 6/29/2012 That sucks so bad, absolutely despicable behaviour. Nothing makes me angrier than knowing that there are maggots in this world who reap the fruit of another mans labor, and feel no remorse for it. The police probably figure they got the truck and trailer so screw the...
  10. 12gaugesage

Sand Rover DONE! (finished pics pg 5, sand video pg 7)

Just discovered this thread, love your bike. Its a poor mans Hanebrink, it makes me want to learn to weld really bad. Awesome job, totally impressive. I am on the hunt for an OCC Stingray....
  11. 12gaugesage

started with a jet pilot **FINISHED**

Simple and clean, but still has flavor, I like it.
  12. 12gaugesage

Monkey Wards

Really nice. Paint looks great, cool frame to begin with. Good job on the seat re-cover, made it look easy. Mouse pads, great idea!!!!
  13. 12gaugesage

26" BMX Build - a few tweaks 3-2-13 The GT Mach Wannabe

Re: 26" BMX Build - New name... The GT Mach Wannabe I'm likin the way this is starting to look. The profile cranks are a great touch, I love profiles!!!!! The gold parts will really set everything off nicely with the blue.
  14. 12gaugesage

re-redoing my clunker

Nice, too bad on the crash. I liked that triple clamp fork on there. What was it? Points for hitting the dirt with it.
  15. 12gaugesage

Crossing into the "rat" side

Thanks man!!! I know its a bit outside of the rat rod/chopper realm, but its me.
  16. 12gaugesage

Road Rage Tricycle

That looks sick.
  17. 12gaugesage

Diamond frame board track - Varsity gettin some love (DONE!)

Re: Diamond frame racer...Varsity getting some love Thats sweet, I just passed on a similar frame that was abandoned behind my wifes work. If only I had the vision you do. Totally changed the feel of the frame, sick.
  18. 12gaugesage

OK well its been a year, but shes almost done now, posted it on the UGV, but it did start here so I had to dig her up from the archives. Heres some pics: Headbadge is en route, then I think I may swap out the headset for something in black.....I swear that wont take a year.
  19. 12gaugesage

Twisted Sister Flipped

That is really neat. I love how it slacks out the headtube
  20. 12gaugesage

Thanks for the tip, I hadnt thought of cutting down a seat tube shim, I just ordered the shim and guts from Pork Chop.......
Back