re-redoing my clunker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so this is how this bike started out
100_0816.jpg

after riding it like this for a little bit i decided to rebuild it
100_1394.jpg

i loved the way it turnded out and how it rode on the local trails but one fateful ride this happened :cry:
[/size]
bentwheel.jpg

since the wheel was horribly bent the fork was tweaked and the fact that i was leaving for school shortly after i left it like this and it sat in backyard eventually my brother scavenged some parts off it but now im off for summer vacation and i decided to rebuild it again with a different look
this is how it looks now :D
Photo1353.jpg

now it has chrome coaster brake wheels specialized tires i took off my cannondale some cool bmx handlebars and a nice chrome fork but im not done with it yet! next up is a set of truss rods
so let me know what u guys think 8)

Definately love the "new & improved" set-up. Hope you have plenty of dirt roads nearby. 8)

Nice, too bad on the crash. I liked that triple clamp fork on there. What was it?
Points for hitting the dirt with it.

Like gaugesage, I love to see a clunker that has been ridden off road. Sorry about the taco'd wheel, but that is the price for enjoying a righteous trail ride. Looks more like a traditional klunker now.

the fork was off a mongoose i pulled outta the trash i really liked it too but yea i definately wanted to build it up a lil more traditional this time complete with coaster brake but i also wanted the ability to climb so thats why i put that tiny sprocket on it :p but it will definately see some off road saddle time :D

Back