Well my dream car is ...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pagani Zonda F Body is full Carbon fiber
21n42rm.jpg

StepChld said:
If I had the money to splurge, well then I would fulfill my silly daydreams w/ this...
BoB.jpg

8)

A guy I work with has one of those that is in pieces (rolling chassis with no drivetrain or interior). He actually manufactures the bug catcher on the blower.

Mine would have to be one of these.
fordGT406.jpg

lambohaha said:
'87 Pontiac Fiero? My dream car would be something built by me. Integrating all the iconic cars of the last century into one mean machine. Everything from the Model T to the '57 Chevy, the '70 Superbird, '59 Caddy, General Lee, Bandit, Herbie, The Bullet Mustang, and maybe even a Microbus.

And if not that I would settle for one of these $115,000 International Disaster trucks. International 7300 CXT, Only I'd have to put a lift and some 54" tires on it.
800px-International_CXT_pickup.jpg

Or one of these ultra high speed 6.0-liter twin-turbocharged V-12 that produces 661 horsepower and 738 lb-ft of torque. Mind you, this engine is detuned to protect the transmission - it would otherwise produce 885 lb-ft.......A speeding ticket waiting to happen, outrageous insurance, gas gauge moves faster than a top fuel dragster, Monster Mercedes
0811_02_s+2009_mercedes-Benz_sL65_aMG_black_series+rear_three_quarter_view.jpg

0811_03_s+2009_mercedes-Benz_sL65_aMG_black_series+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
lambohaha said:
'87 Pontiac Fiero? My dream car would be something built by me. Integrating all the iconic cars of the last century into one mean machine. Everything from the Model T to the '57 Chevy, the '70 Superbird, '59 Caddy, General Lee, Bandit, Herbie, The Bullet Mustang, and maybe even a Microbus.
Man, where do you see a Fiero? lol Every Lambo ever made is my Dream Car with the exception of maybe the Diablo. For some reason that car has never caught on with me. I especially love the 350`s and 400`s and of course the Miura.

American Muscle? All Mopar baby with just a splash from the other guys :wink:

That is nice :shock: :shock: :shock: Do you have a bigger picture :?:

HotRodRob said:
Thats easy. I already own my dream car. My STEEL deuce 5 window. What more would an 17 year old kid want? Its been a wonderful 20 years of ownership.
DeuceReborn099-1.jpg

lambohaha said:
outskirtscustoms said:
lambohaha said:
Man, where do you see a Fiero? lol Every Lambo ever made is my Dream Car with the exception of maybe the Diablo. For some reason that car has never caught on with me. I especially love the 350`s and 400`s and of course the Miura.

American Muscle? All Mopar baby with just a splash from the other guys :wink:

Looked like a kit car, They offer a kit for the Fiero that makes it look like a Lambo. That's why I put the ? after it. I like the Lamborghini Murcielago, but for the money a Mercedes SL65 Black Series would mop the floor with it and it's more practical. And you can actually drive in reverse without sitting on the door ledge.

outskirtscustoms said:
Looked like a kit car, They offer a kit for the Fiero that makes it look like a Lambo. That's why I put the ? after it. I like the Lamborghini Murcielago, but for the money a Mercedes SL65 Black Series would mop the floor with it and it's more practical. And you can actually drive in reverse without sitting on the door ledge.
I dunno, I`ll still take the Mucielago SV LP670. It has a better WOW factor than the Mercedes to me.
Mercedes SL65 AMG Black Series
VEHICLE TYPE: front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 2-passenger, 2-door coupe

ESTIMATED BASE PRICE: $300,000

ENGINE TYPE: twin-turbocharged and intercooled SOHC 36-valve V-12, aluminum block and heads, port fuel injection

Displacement: 365 cu in, 5980cc
Power (SAE net): 661 bhp @ 5400 rpm
Torque (SAE net): 738 lb-ft @ 2200 rpm

TRANSMISSION: 5-speed automatic with manumatic shifting

DIMENSIONS:
Wheelbase: 100.8 in Length: 180.6 in Width: 77.2 in Height: 50.6 in
Curb weight: 4350 lb

PERFORMANCE (C/D EST):
Zero to 60 mph: 3.6 sec
Zero to 100 mph: 7.9 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 11.4 sec
Top speed (governor limited): 199 mph

PROJECTED FUEL ECONOMY (C/D EST):
EPA city driving: 11 mpg
EPA highway driving: 18 mpg

TheFlyingDingo said:
Nobody wants a dynasty?
images

NO! THIS IS NOT JENNIFER.
I kinda miss my Diplomat but I doubt you could stuff a hemi in a dynasty. :mrgreen:

Back