Well my dream car is ...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lamborghini_Countach_LP500S.jpg

1965...................... 8)
oh yes..... it will be mine........
I'll post pictures in July when she's parked in my driveway.
I've been dreaming of a cool type3 since I was in high school (1987)
GetAttachment.jpg

Cool Post! I LOVE cars. Just turned 25 and have loved cars since a child. My dream cars since childhood have always been many and I'm delighted now to go out to my garages, and even in part of my home to find these cars there - no longer 'dream'ing, I've come into possession of each one; all with interesting stories and situations. I've been through several hundreds of cars so far in my life and don't plan to stop now. Each one I've tried to make better, cleaner, and SAVED from being forgotten, junked, or destroyed. I hope to one day have a museum to display the many cars, bicycles and other things I collect. I believe that we are not the 'owner' of the cars, but rather the 'care taker' as most cars survive longer than most lives of their owners.

It is very cool having a variety..sport coupe, sedan, convertible, front engine, rear engine, V12 on down, 3spd,4,5spd manual, column or floor shift, right side drive or left, German, British, French, Swedish, etc, etc.

Here are some pictures of some of my collection !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

T Rex...Starting around $54K
08-1.jpg

scrumblero said:
...thats not a car... :roll:
And if the title of the thread were...Well my dream motorcycle is...You'd say:...that's not a bike.. :roll:

If I had the money to splurge, well then I would fulfill my silly daydreams w/ this...
BoB.jpg

8)

Back