Video Game Release day rant-GT5-COMING NOVEMBER 24th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably has to do with the real damage they are doing... hopefully it is because they just have too much awesome other stuff and couldn't fit it on the disk.

Picture the best day of your life-Your in that day
Picture the best meal of your life-That meal is in front of you
Picture your favorite weather-You are in that weather
Picture sitting inside of your favorite car-Your sitting in the driver seat of said car
Picture your most favorite person in the world-he/she is right there next to you
Now picture driving said car, While your meal is spoon fed to you by your favorite person, and your driving on your best day of your life in your favorite weather...

Its like that

Gran Turismo 3 SUCKED.. to me it did! Driver 3 and Parallel Lines were real good :) Parallel lines was to easy and short though :roll: Need for Speed is AWESOME when I use my wheel, you should get one :wink:

TheFlyingDingo said:
Picture sitting inside of your favorite car-Your sitting in the driver seat of said car
Picture your most favorite person in the world-he/she is right there next to you
Now picture driving said car, While your meal is spoon fed to you by your favorite person, and your driving on your best day of your life in your favorite weather...

Its like that

:lol: so thumbs up then huh ? :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1aeOPZn50k
This video was fan made-Its EPIC!!!

CCR said:
TheFlyingDingo said:

Its like that

:lol: so thumbs up then huh ? :mrgreen:
Yeah...A little bit

Sadly, I havent played in a couple days...bikes and school

TheFlyingDingo said:

Its like that
i get to be fed clam chowder by my girlfriend while driving a volkswagen bus in the rain? that would be the best day of my life.definetly a good descision that i got a PS3 last christmas :shock:

Yeah I'm addicted to Need for Speed too, Especially Prostreet. I built up the new GTO to 1,020HP and it'll do a wheelie for 900ft! (I love that part of the game) My only problem was it took forever to buy the Zonda to beat the speed challenge. All the other cars kept flipping at high speed. :mrgreen:

Back