UNLIMITED Singularity

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_20240502_105337383.jpg

It's time to dismantle Rockin' Rollfast. Even tho I may pull a frame swap I'm going to see if I can wedge these Monark fenders into this stretched frame.

Well I do have this rusty survivor that I know the fenders would fit on. I'm not sure I want to mess with such a nice patina'd original "ish" cruiser. But I'm not a purist or a restorer, so I can take it apart if I want. lol.
IMG_20230528_122405139.jpg

I'm looking forward to this.
Me too! I've also got a couple other pieces that may find their way into this build. A flipped rattrap fork is a favorite of mine and I have another one. There's also a nice fat Hank in the shop on a funky pink rim that I'll be lacing to a 3 speed coaster...

This is going to be cool! Going to keep the big front wheel with the deep fenders?
For now it'll be the first bike but the front end will be drastically different. No skinny tire deep dish fender look...
I'm at the take everything apart and survey stage in this build.

This is going to be cool! Going to keep the big front wheel with the deep fenders?
Right now I'm just going to take it all apart, the first frame/bike. The swap to the patina'd Monark is only if there's a global failure with the old Rockin' Rollfast. The fork that works the best with the big fender is going to decide a lot. That said, I have a few choices unseen yet.

Right now I'm just going to take it all apart, the first frame/bike. The swap to the patina'd Monark is only if there's a global failure with the old Rockin' Rollfast. The fork that works the best with the big fender is going to decide a lot. That said, I have a few choices unseen yet.
Very cool. It'll be fun to see what fits and what looks cool. Fun so far!

That guitar amp build was too cool. I remember a CTD video of it in action.
Can't go wrong with deep monarks no matter which bike they end up on.

Tell me a story Carl… One about the Singularity and the Duality … How they met in the Class formarly know as Two
Or, maybe just One of those as… well, the Second has a story of it’s own… but destiny writes …

ok, pun-i-ness of our build names over, it’s alway fun to watch what you come up with. Keep a buildin’! 😎

Tell me a story Carl… One about the Singularity and the Duality … How they met in the Class formarly know as Two
Or, maybe just One of those as… well, the Second has a story of it’s own… but destiny writes …

ok, pun-i-ness of our build names over, it’s alway fun to watch what you come up with. Keep a buildin’! 😎
Your build name has a lot to do with why I picked mine out of a few I had in mind. I was toying with Singleness Of Purpose and then I saw Duality...

Last edited:
Low mileage too
IMG_20240505_181235310.jpg
IMG_20240505_191259988.jpg

Forks can work, fender just sitting there right now, but it is lined up with the creases in it.... We'll see what it looks like on the next fork.

Last edited:
Not so far away in neighborhood much like your own, but before the maglev strips were imbedded and when you could still breath unfiltered air, the Singularity was created. At first it was just a sound lifted from an ancient tune about the sunrise and the bottom of the sea...

Last edited:
Can't really see it in front of my boneyard...
IMG_20240510_155507260.jpg
IMG_20240510_155533959.jpg

So it's by the old fence..
Better with this fork but I've got a few more I want to try.
Flipped my seat post from the original position, it's a big o' solid bar too so it can take it...

I'm hoping I can preserve the "head badge" from the Rockin' Rollfast days also wondering if the og color and effex are plausible... I almost like this odd color combo with the chartreuse fenders.
IMG_20240510_155613811.jpg
IMG_20240510_155710876.jpg

Also gotta go check in on Duality.

Got clearance Clarence? Seems a tight fit with the fender/tire/springer. Or is that one that actions laterally? I like the looks though.

No progress on Duality, just a lot of Thinkering (mix of thinking and tinkering). Started to get the alignment jig set up. Cut a few pieces for a different project. Made a parts to order list. Cleaned and organized the shop... sure sign of stalling. Working on my second page two slacker badge!

Back