Video Game Release day rant-GT5-COMING NOVEMBER 24th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Video Game Release day rant-GT5

xHOBOPHOBIAx said:
I love a good driving game when I just want to play. Might sound silly, but the Burnout series is my favorite. Just something about the simulated carnage and unrealistic physics that says smash the other guy. I played Sega GT 2002 on the original XBox, and the driver's license tests were some of the hardest things I have ever had to do on a driving game.ank function
Absolutely not silly. I used to love the burnout series. Paradise apparently ruined it for me, it was too boring. The crashes were awesome!

License tests are stupid hard in gran turismo series. I keep thinking of how hard they will be in Gt5

Apparently we are supposed to get a release date "Shortly"...This guys idea of shortly is about a year.

Speaking of hard driving tests... The very first "level" in the first Driver game... basically impossible.

i was wondering what it would be like to drive this thing

IMG_0345.jpg

I think you need to donate that ghia to me. Do you use a controller, or do you own a steering wheel?

xHOBOPHOBIAx said:
Speaking of hard driving tests... The very first "level" in the first Driver game... basically impossible.

I remember that one, I still have it on my PC, I can do it in 45 seconds. pretty easy if you turn the brightness up a bit so you can see what you're doing.

force feedback wheels are awesome... but i am also too cheap.

First Driver was the one where you couldn't get out of your car at all, other than that about the same as 2, then 3 they added in guns like GTA.

TheFlyingDingo said:
I know driver 3 got some of the worst reviews.

With my luck, one of the best wheels just went on sale..Like...$120 off!

Yeah it would have been A lot better had they got out before GTA, After that it was just like a lame copycat.

<--- Bought a ps3 for the game years ago...

<--- Bought a Logitech g27 for the game a year ago

<--- This will be the first full price game I've bought for the ps3 so it better be worth it.

The problem is I no longer have a decent tv that works so I'll hopefully get one on black friday (a 46" lcd ideally). Then I'll likely try to build a ghetto chair and table system.

Back