The Lightning Flyer 12/11

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, some good ideas there, thanks. I'm gonna have to play around with photoshop some more. :p

PINK PINK PINK :mrgreen:

attack of the thread killer strikes again dun dun dunnnnnnnn

Nah, i'm seriously stuck on how to finish this thing Sensor. I've been trying to finish this bike for like 2 years, and the paint scheme has always been my biggest demon. I think I'm going to do 3 good photoshops, dark green, dark blue, and maybe a dark gray. I'm gonna have to run a poll to see what you guys think. I need help. :idea:

Pink! that's perfect! :lol:

no comment
1919excelsior.jpg

again no comment

i know you are trying to come up with a paint scheme but do you mind telling me what kind of seat that is? actually how about gray and burnt orange or yellow kind like an old harley.

The seat is a troxel, 1920's-30's I think. High tech duct tape holding the old leather cover on :lol:

Re: The Lightning Flyer is DEAD

Killed the project. I got tired of it sitting unfinished, needed some money, now it's just a sad pile in the garage. I think if I ever build it back again, it'll be bare metal. For now it's gonna hang on the wall.

IMG_3348.jpg

Back