The Chief

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So xddorox....has this turned out to be a quality bike?

I'm curious because I just found out that the place you bought it from is like 30 minutes from my place.

RR, check out frame alignement in the back and the finish for some scratches before you buy. For the money I find that it's very good and the ride is sweet. My daughter stole this bike from me and it's hers now. :D Mine is either a bit crooked at the seat stays, wheel is not properly inserted or my vision is screwed up. I can't really say but after fiddling with the rear wheel position on the bike it seems to track good now.

turned out great , Wow Artist with tin snips 8)

bet you don't ride barefoot.. pinstripe is far out I went to the peterson auto museum for the von dutch exhibit and his early stuff was like yours its got character. and I'd take that over pro perfect.....too perfect

Hey waite a minute...aren't you a constable :?: :?:
this sounds like a b- hot rod movie from way back.. :shock:

setting: Constable by day.....
But by night ...heck raising, line dragging metal altering, HOT ROD BIKE Hip cat Guru 8) 8) 8)

You just nailed it on the head outsider. Let's say that my day job does not really reflect who I am. It's just a job that I ended up in by accident. I never planned a career for this, faith just happened to drop me there. Kinda funny when dealing with cops at a critical mass. :mrgreen: Thanks for the comments on my work. Those flames have broken into my skin 5 times so far, it hurts to be cool.

I am SO glad that this got resurrected or I wouldn't have found it.

Gerry, what can I say? Holy Cow you're good! You should be careful making those skills public like that....I'm only a few hours down the road and you never know when I may knock on your door holding a set of fenders and a shiny new set of snips! :wink:

I am really liking this design for oversize riders. At 6'4", it might be worth it for me to wait and get the scratch together to buy something like this as a starting point for my own bike. I'll ride it more often and have more fun with it if it fits properly.

Thanks guys. I still can't believe how much attention this bike is getting. I took my daughter with at critical mass today and we had a lot of good comments about it. Surprisingly no innocent bystander has been hurt yet by those pointy flames. 2nd, try to make it at Hamilton beach for the freak Bike meet and we might talk business :wink: The one most important ingredient to make something like this happen is inspiration.

Back