The Chief

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried some fender work with a 00. hard for me to control still. I had to keep my hand so far away from my work, using just the tip of the brush.
I like your idea of a way smaller brush, then I can start stiping my hotwheels. :lol:

Maybe the saying "you never forget how to ride a bike" works with pulling stripes.

Great job looks pro to me.

I guess you never forget, it's just how good you are once you get back on it. My lines maybe good, but not good enough to charge money for them...yet! I'll keep you guys posted on the rear fender wich is next on the list. I haven't decided on what to do with the frame yet, but it will be stripped. Thanks again for all your good words, it helps a lot.

As promised, here's an update pic of the rear fender. The first image is the section behind the fender brace, the second is the bottom near the BB and the third is the brush that I use( as per request).

Pinstripes4.jpg

Pinstripes5.jpg

Pinstripes3.jpg

Finally! Nice weather and some little free time permitted me to finalize the fenders on the Chief. Clear coats from Krylon and some bracket fabricating and there they are on the bike. They are kinda dangerous, but it wouldn't be cool if they weren't :mrgreen:

FenderFinal1.jpg

FenderFinal2.jpg

Back